Reviews for Sarah vs Kevin Smith
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Delightful. Bonding over Kevin Smith. Casey as a fan. It's just crazy enough that I want it to be true.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hehe, I just had to read this fic...cause there's actually a boy in my class who's name is Kevin Smith. I swear I was a little creeped out a first b/c I was like what the heck is Kevin's name on here for and it took a minute for me to process that it wasn't the blonde jock from my class but an actor. I loved the fic tho..really good!
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Apparently, I hadn't read this one before.

You're on the stick now, though; I just pointed it out to ThatKevin. :-)
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
If only chuck would be as bold in the real show!
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
hahahah.

laughed my ass off at the end.

very cute. i like it. ]
topazeyes44 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
i loved it! you write really well
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hilarious. I love how your stories always manage to put a smile on my face (well, when you mean to anyway), and I loved the ending. One would assume that you would've posted this next month instead of yesterday, but hey, I can't complain when it's good reading like this. Thanks for sharing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I never would have guessed Casey to be a Kevin Smith fan. Great job with Chuck and Sarah's relationship, like always.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Adding story to Favorites because this is awesome!

I love how it starts out showing Sarah pop culture ignorance and ends up showing how much Caseyu and Sarah have opened up as people due to exposure to Chuck.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Yeah! Great stuff, and it helped me remember the love of the Askewniverse that I've forgotten about over time. Having John be a fan was funny (I'm sure a good story could come out of how he acquired a taste for the films) and I really like the "Chuck uses his brain" sequence and call Sarah on her ish. I'm glad that you jump back and forth between Charah and not Charah, given thaat you write them both so well. Thanks for this!
Mensch chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very nice. An enjoyable read.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Excellent Notorious one. Being a HUGE Askewniverse geek (or nerd) myself, I loved it. Another play on the Chasing Amy story that plays itself in the Charah is Sarah's experiences that Chuck pales to in comparison (not just sexually, but travel, adventure, etc.). I could so see that movie messing with Sarah's head. But that's not the only Smith movie that could come into play in the Chuckverse; Clerks II...picture Sarah as Becky, Chuck's new flame as Jen S.'s character (can't remember he name right off), and you have a plot line set and ready to go. Wait a minute, maybe that will be my first fanfic! Anyway, Casey as a View Askew fan: inspired. Who played Rick Darris? Who was Fernando (or is it Ferdinand?), you know the fat kid with rosy cheeks? Wrapping up, again, great story. Loved it. And even with all the angst, a happy Charah ending!
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw!

I've never seen any of those movies except Mallrats I think.

Good job!

Thanks!

(Now get to wrook on Future!)
Course Jester chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Dude, you are NOT playing fair. Charah and Kevin Smith? If you'd managed to throw in some Firefly, you might have killed people.

Good story. It's the kind of Charah fluff that makes us all love Charah, and it's in very short supply lately. And Casey-as-Brodie is sheer (evil) genius. The chocolate covered pretzel line almost caused a Powerade nose fountain, which my keyboard would not have enjoyed.

Thanks.