Reviews for Baby Doll
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
My god...what a cruel, cruel fate for Rosalie to be stuck merely as Nessie's aunt - never to be a mother.

I feel so sorry for Rosalie, honestly I think she's the character that deserves the most sympathy out of the series.

She was raped, forced into an eternal life she never wanted, and now has to spend forever wanting a child while playing aunt to a child that will never entirely be hers.
Mistress Cypress chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was excellent. Absolutely haunting.
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
WOW. That's the first thing that came to mind when I finished reading this story. This story has VERY good grammar and a VERY VERY good plot . You have done something incredibly rare- you have captured Rosalie's pain perfectly. This is by far the most AMAZING story I've read. I swear i could feel Rosalie's pain practically dripping off of every word. I- you just left me speechless for a long time. You should think about writing another chapter about when Rosalie finally comes out of the bathroom or maybe one from Emmett' s point of view.

- SeptemberSapphire
gerryade.merrygold chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
more plz
Sarah Miler chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
poor Rose
lovesvintage chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I like this, for some reason i love to here that rosalie suffers and to here that she's so misareble the cullen's would not be without her. but i feel for her sometimes. but the more missareble someone is around bella it makes isabela look more powerfull. because the rosalie hale is jelouse of issabell mason. it makes edward looks good too.
Olive Pizza chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is AMAZING!

The writing is smooth and the idea is great.

This is awesome. Wonderful Job.

Keep of the fantastic work!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Ouch. I love your portrayal of Rosalie. She's not just empty-headed and evil before Breaking Dawn, and you can't tell me having a niece magically solved all of her problems. Great job.
his golden perfection chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow! I honestly thought this was a really good one-shot )

I thought you showed Rosalie's perspective and POV quite well, and that is was very well written.

great job! :)

Carlisle060 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
yikes .

this is a very different side of rosalie but very much appreciated !

KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Again, wow. Great descriptions in this one- especially with the light on the doll's eyes at the end. I really enjoyed the depths you gave Rosalie in this oneshot, not just expanding on what we already knew from canon, but also introducing new aspects of her life and family. This was very, very sad, but just as well done.

Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh, gosh. That was so beautiful!
noamg chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Heart breakingly beautiful
iheartkataang chapter 1 . 11/5/2009

that was awesome/
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh, best Rose fic I've ever read. Brilliant.