Reviews for Kim Possible: Blank Slate
Dsman chapter 5 . 11h ago
oh god he's a racist
Dsman chapter 4 . 11h ago
oh goodie. hey is yori the oversea wait you said male
Dsman chapter 3 . 12h ago
Hego is self delusional oh my i spelled that word on my first try
Dsman chapter 2 . 4/19
yikes
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/19
wow her head is really messed up
only-looking chapter 6 . 3/11
Well, this started off fun, then took a sudden turn for the weird. I *like* it. And now we see why Mr. Dr. P calls Kim "Kimmie-cub". Clever.

Great job with the surprise baby shower. Nice twist with DNAmy and Monte Fiske being reformed, too.

Also: Seeing Steve Barkin tied up and locked in the janitor's closet? Priceless.
DarXe chapter 6 . 1/14
This was sooo not what I was expecting when I stared reading... kinda glad. I really enjoyed it.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Ah, as always, this was so much fun. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
moon chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Hate it, kim is not lesbian, redo it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I must say, I've read this entire story before commenting to preserve an objective view, as I've found that premature review often end with foot-in-mouth syndrome.
Alien shape-shifting cats: very original and refreshing.
Also, I was waiting for several chapters for someone to point out Shego's own abilities. Based on the characteristics established in Kim Possible it was obvious to say that Shego was in absolutely NO danger from the overlarge cats, as her own powers are on an entirely different class; similar to having a human male fight the Hulk, there's just argument.
Great story all around.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
it took me most of haarry potter 1 too read 2 chapters off this...
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I had to read this one again, because I realized I never finished reading the sequel. Opps. Well now on to it, and thanks for writing this, bye for now.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Hehehehehe loved it. Poor Ann she is truely something being able to cope with James and the twins. Protective kimmie was too cute for words.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
i gotta say, i did not see that coming :P gaint cat people? what a curve ball.

pretty good story tho... maybe not enough time to develop feelings and room for some more descriptions. also, really short :(.

off to the sequel
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I saw you made a sequel so I reread this. Still fun stuff. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.