Reviews for Angels and Demons
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 13 . 3/9
great story.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 12 . 3/9
This is amazing,
Ok, sorry but this chick is SERIOUSLY overpowered. Also, I think the relationship with Warren was a little fast, he wouldn't have warmed up to her so quick. I did like how you kept the story pretty much the same though, and I appreciate that you didn't have Jamie be the one to defeat Royal Pain. Her personality was pretty good too. The main thing you need to do (if you care to edit that is) is just tone down her powers. She doesn't need flight, strength, fearlessness, hearing, alter-egos, shields, electricity, two different kinds of fire and whatever else you gave her.

I'm trying to be constructive, sorry if that was a little harsh.

Thunder
ILoveSamClaflin'x chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hi! I am now reading your Sky High fanfics as I have just watched it for the first time 5 minutes ago and I am hooked! So glad you did a Warren/OC as I love him, and he reminds me of Taylor Lautner a bit looks wise!

Eloise xx
angelazzarello94 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Who is older, Jamie or Wil?
meme chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Awesome!
shika93 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Wow, awesome powers.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Man this was really good I just found your stories and I am going through them now and I have to say so far they are really good stuff. I can't wait to read the others and see how they go, already have me as a fan :]
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
so sweet
wolfwarrior14 chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
liked it cute story
MollyEvens chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
that was awesome wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhoo oooooooooooooooooooooooo boogalaououwaaahaaa
Rose Brady chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Love the kiss! Squeeeeeeeee!