Reviews for They'll Never Know
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I don't know if you are still doing this but I just found this fic. lol anyway I think your fave Jeyton moment is when Jake told Peyton he loved her. That's my guess.

Brandy
Quiksilver26211 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Loved the story (: even though I'm a huge JP fan and I love how you write them especially, they way you put so much emotion into this fic was awesome. Makes me feel for LP haha. ANDD i love how you found a way to the Your Guardian Angel-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus into it :D

as for your favourite Jeyton scene, ah theres so many to choose from. I'll go with my favourites. I'm guessing either:

a)in season 3 when Peyton shuts the door on Jake. And then she opens it and they look at eachother and he kisses her and then they hook up.

b)in season 2 the episode of Keith and Jules' wedding where ya know the hottest scene on oth to this day happened.

c)in season 3 when they're at the bar and Jake tells Peyton, "im telling ya you gotta watch out for those musicians." and then he goes up and sings for her.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Ur fave jeytn scene? Mine has to be when he gets all wide eyed when she steps out in her mom's green dres for Keith's wedding and they get down. It could also be when she sees him walking towards her when she's going to buy drugs from that creepy dude. I just love how her eyes light up and he's her salvation.
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Loved the story! Hope you write a sequel!
lizzl0ve chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I loved it :] Sadly, it was only a one shot. But still great :]

As for your fave Jeyton moment, there are so many great ones its hard to choose. Id either go with season two, when he shows up to stop her from buying from rick, and they hug in the rain. Or, season three when they fight, and peyton storms off. Then when she opens the door, he is standing there and they share a hot steamy Jeyton kiss ;]

Well, im probably wrong. But those are two of my faves :] Besides, of all their great scenes. How can we choose just one favorite? :]
Nashvillegal chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Sad but greatly written. Really don't hope the whole thing ends like that. I think that they deserve some sort of cosmic goodness in their life. Okay so I'm going to take two guesses at your favorite Jeyton scene...which are mine also. Okay so mine would be right before Jule's wedding where they you know totally one of the hottest scenes on OTH. My other favorite scene is when he comes back after the phone call from Lucas. He saves her from going down a dark road.