Reviews for Conversation Between Brothers
Hyperion13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It's great to see Sam and Dean forgot a little bit the angels the demons the Apocalypse and just talk. Good story
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow Nice! Really liked this!

Jade
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMG! LOve thia was so lovely! such a beautiful convo!

OOH amazing fic hun!

i LOVED IT!

RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I liked reading that story.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I came so close not to read this one, fearing it was more fighting brothers or a sad "it's all over" kind of story. But finally I clicked on it and I'm so happy I did! Because this was all I needed and all I've hoped for for so long! Thank y

ou for giving me the hope back! *hug* And being an awesome author! ;)
linalua chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
thanks for that story, mate, I didn't realise until I read this how stressed this Dean and Sam situation was making me... I actually sighed by the end, it was a little bit of relief from all the rubbish that's been coming their way. Even if tomorrow their relationship will be covered by some more darkness, thank you for this short respite.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was awesome! Good job!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Sam missed just two brothers talking? GAWD! so do we.

A nice braather from all the discord. Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Great, I only wish their TV lives could be fixed so easily, Living in the UK were only on episode 9, and I know because of Ruby that their relationship is rocky, God I hate her, This was a really good read because they seemed to be getting back to the way things used to be. Thanks...
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very good - shows how far off track they are.
wcfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was sure as hell nice to read. A normal conversation that doesn’t involve a church, a demon, an angel, a priest, a rabbi, anything.

I miss conversations between them. You know, about how Dean put nair into Sam's shampoo. About how Sam misses writing papers about Polycentric Cultural Norms. What a geek.

Sigh. Damn Kripke...
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
yeah I miss that too...nice short story to remind us briefly of how the brothers used to be...and I hope someday they will be again...good job
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
that was so sweet. i'm missing those days, when they would just talk. and if *i'm* feeling like that, how much must the boys miss those days...

thanks, that was a nice one to start my day :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i missed that too sammy! i miss my boys! *sniff*
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
... and us too... At the risk of showing my true colours yet again... it seems to me that Sam has been the shiftier eyed of the two... I loved the image of the thread and the rope!