Reviews for Matchmaker
XDDD chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
peacemakers are wrong "violence is the answer to everything" btw my bday is may 12th XDDD
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Haha! That chapter was hilarious! XD Ambiekinz! Is! Awesome!
UNLOCK! WHAM! DOOR OPENS! XD
I wuv this story
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
SLAM! SHUT! FOOTSTEPS WALKING AWAY! XD
Abd Neemon was funnily stupid again, as usual!
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
XD Kouichi and Kouji: the dream team!
XD Neemon and Bokomon: the comedy duo of randomness!
blueallstar01 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I need more!
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
This was pretty funny,had nice blushing moments and the matchmaking ideas were ending was funny & sweet as well,I had good time reading this.
PyroPegasus chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Your birthday is two months after my birthday my birthday is on March 14 x)-
Pieter De Vries chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
Thanks for typing this it was AWESOME I coulnd't stop reading when I sterted and I love the ending!
LillieGhoul chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Wow *sighs* such a nice ending... Neemon and Bokomon get married, J.P is a squirrel and a total "nut" head, and Takuya and Izumi are together! :D
LillieGhoul chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Bridal Shower! hahahahahaha!
LillieGhoul chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Jeez calm down! I reviewed didn't I? (this counts as a review right? :P)
BlueGem22 chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Awesome story, I enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing
Kasumi nya chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
awesome ~nya! hey, you,re really good at writing stories ~nya. would you mind if you write a story about my oc , kasumi/misty and maybe a couple in there ~nya?PLEASE? this is her , im a takumi the reason im not doing this meself is because i am not allowed to make an account and even if i did i wouldnt no how,~nya.

looks alot like izumi/zoe, but has brown hair, midnight blue eyes, and is extremely tomboyish. she wears wat izumi wears except in blue. same age as izumi and takuya...yeah, so if yes, ARIGATO, ~NYA! and if not, aw...~nya. ok so byes!

... ~NYA!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Awesome chapter, it was funny and sweet
61wisampa chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
hahaha... i love your ending... i just hope the three of them can still walk after takumi's revenge... or survive at the very least...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »