Reviews for Matchmaker
Sakura Martinez chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Wow, that was fast. I didn't realize it was the end of the fanfic already. It was really funny and entertaining. Kudos to you, my friend, lol!

The last part of the ending was really, REALLY funny, lol. Not to mention the whole hannahmontannamon part of you Random Moments thingy.

Great work with this fanfic. You have made me a fan, lol!
Sakura Martinez chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
One of the funniest chapters so far... although all of them are funny... love the Random Moments thingy you have going on at the start of every chapter, I'd say the one from this chapter is the funniest, lol.

It's just weird how Kouichi would not realize that he made a mistake as soon as he made it, lol.
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hey, just started reading this (obviously).

It's pretty good, had me really chuckling over here, and boy am I glad I'm the only one around or they'll think I've gone crazy or something of the sort.

Anyways, it was really good. I rarely read humorous fanfics over here that actually makes sense, and yours is one of the "rare fanfics". I'm actually looking forward to reading this whole thing.

The thought of Kouji slapping JP silly at the end really made me laugh, lol.

Well, on to chapter 2 (once I get a bite to eat...I'm hungry...)
MetalGarurumon chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Will any of their plans work? And I can't stop giggling.
anime soso chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
aww that was cute

i like it soo much

and Jp is soo pathetic

great story

hope you write more stories
ReimeiOokami chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Nice ending!.

I'll look out for ur other stories now. .
dingcs chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Aww the ending was cute and funny. i liked it. luv ur story.. it was 'el awesome-o' lol great job
anime soso chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
i like it

i'm soo excited for the next chapter

ReimeiOokami chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
LOL with the inner conscious.

Tha is really wierd your birthday is in May, like Zoe's, what's even wierder is mines in Augest0_o
Mighty Zeea chapter 10 . 5/9/2009

anime soso chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
i like it so much

great chapter

anime soso chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
LOL,ha ha ha funny chapter

i like it

StarHobbit chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Um... ok aww I wanted them to admit it but ok yeah it was good um could you.. well... I don't want to sound mean so could you please write abit quicker it keeps me on my toes when the writing is quicker but yeah cool...
Mighty Zeea chapter 8 . 5/4/2009