Reviews for Alexei Sarov
E chapter 7 . 5/2
Hi I was hooked to your story please finish
Chise Sakamoto chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Cool! I like it! U should make a 2-shot
Dragon Courage chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Why didnt u finish this story? Its awesome!
Ae3qe27u chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Is there any chance that you will finish this story, or has it been abandoned?
immotus chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Is it over? Wait, just like that?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I love this story.
Sayuri271 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Amasing! I love this story, please update...
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Wow, this is a really good fic! Please continue this, need to know how it finishes!

:D
Jay Q chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
awww, why havn't you continued the story? i just LUV it!

i want another chapter, it's just too good of a story to be left at that! i wanna know more, *pout*
MissAX chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I'm really excited to see where you go with this story. And the Yassen moments are (of course) the best! ;) Only problem is YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
Well, this was interesting. I liked how you had Alex holding on as long as he could to his past. And how he hasn't completely given it up. I also thought that the General's characterization was very well written. Good job.
CounterHegemonic chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I just reviewed but then I saw that it was completed and FREAKED out. YOU CANT STOP IT THERE. Not after the wonderful writing and plot oppourtunity. Please WRITE MORE. RIght now this is an insult to Alex Rider. . .oops, cross that out, I mean Alexei Sarov. Please write more. I mean this is just cruel leaving it like this. Well now I see that you havent done anything with it since august. If you're done with the story, and i hope you arent, can i continue it? I'd hate to let such an amazing stry end like that. I can imitate your writing style and of course you'll get the credit.
CounterHegemonic chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY! Sarov is definitly the best villian in the series.(Or maybe he's tied with Yassen. Does Yassen even count as a villian?) Anyway, I love it(as I might have said before) Sarov and Yassen and RUSSIA! Anyway so yeah, please continue now.

Btw, I noticed some grammar mistakes, prepositions missing, stuff like that, word flow a bit too. So i can beta for you if you like. I wouldnt mind it at all. Some people find grammar mistakes distracting so I can fix them for you if you like.
ashrk95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i know this fic is finished but if you added another chapter or two it would be perfect, it end a bit too abruptly
ashrk95 chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
this fics really good so far, i hope you continue it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »