Reviews for Ugly Creature
Narc626 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Moth's are beautiful. take the luna moth for example. good stropy short and sweet.
meow chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was too adorable. It made me smile a little too much. ;D This should have more reviews; it deserves them. The site needs more stories like this. It was inspirational in a way...
Artemis400 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I'm sorry, but I have to say it - Aw! This is so... it's good. I like this image of Byron as a kid, I had wondered why he chose moths as well (personally, I think they're WAY prettier than butterflies). I like this. Good narration of thoughts.

Autodoll
MadMelodie chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Howdy.

This was well written. You did a fantastic job of explaining why Byron might have taken Mothman as his moniker. A short, sweet, oneshot. As I told someone else in a review, keep writing. This fandom needs people like you who are content to explore the utterly fascinating characters of the graphic novel.
MahoneSona chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This deserves WAY more than one review! Mothman is such an overlooked character-it was so nice to finally read something that isn't about Rorschach's latest Mary Sue D

Mothman rocks! Great job with this!
Electric Muse chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
... Yes!

Just, yes. I LOVE this. It's so simple, so perfect. Baby Mothman is adorable, I love him dearly~

And to think, he eventually sinks into psychological... ineptitude. The poor Minutemen never had their moment in Watchmen. I'm glad that the fans are giving them the spotlight they deserve

Really good job!