Reviews for The Classical Side of Love
Hookedonreading chapter 6 . 2/1
Wow...the next chapter must have been a loong break for Nat! Hello there! I do enjoy this story making Nat a classic musician with lots of family trouble. Would you please give your muse your attention and come back to finish this story.

I really want to know how Shiz and Nat get together and how Nat will overcome her family issues.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Please write more :))) I'll draw u a picture! Love this story :) xo
miki chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
i love this story so please don't abandon it
xn3ct chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
What a nice, original idea! I think the violin for Shizuru and the piano for Natsuki are both very good calls. Alyssa as the voice was of course to be expected, but very nice anyways. Elysium is of course a big success with such a cute vocalist and such beautiful/talented musicians! ;) with sI play the violin myself (not so well though), have been a big fan of Apocalyptica for many years and also own a Bond CD, so this story really resonates with me. I also found very interesting that you took such care and time fleshing out the backstory, specially Natsuki's. I loved the background of running into Shiho and getting cursed (the spiral-scar made me laugh) and the consequences it had for Ntsuki's and Shizuru's first meeting. I will be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I really hope you'll update this fic someday!
jour chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
tu fanfic es increible me encanto la historia es interesante y seria genial que lo continuaras
y ver el plan que tienen natsuki y sus amigos para reunirse con alyssa y seria genial ver la reaccion de esta junto con la de shizuru ( y si esposible si se rencuentra con el grupo de .cELLOMa2 seria genial ver la raccion de mai tambien) y el resto de elysium o tambien algo de informacion sobre el por que de la maldicion o algo asi... en serio espero que puedas volver a continuar con la historia
immo chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
damnittttt. Wish you would update. :( But it's been a long time, I'm seeing. Just stopping by to say that I really like this piece. :D
according2Angie chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Thank you for sharing, Jyuami! This is a fantastic story! So fresh, and the musical angle works great as well! I really hope you will return to write more of it someday please please ;)
annoyingLONER chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
thanks for the fic
0mauie0 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
please update...
Mobi Cobbult chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So I started in the Chuck fanfiction section, followed some writers favorites into the Mass Effect section, and followed another writers favorites to your story here in the Mai Hime section. All that to say I am not too familiar with the original characters this is based on but that doesn't really matter because you've done a great job building up the characters that it might as well have been from scratch. This is a really interesting story you've told so far. You are a good writer. I saw on your authors info that you have the next chapter written already and just needs to be typed out. Would you consider sending a scan of the writing to someone to scribe it for you? I have to admit I have a burning curiousity to know the answers to all the questions raised. And knowing the next chapter with some of the answers has been so close to published state for so long. How will their mom react to their Dad's disowning of Natsuki? How will the girls react when they find out they were within walking distance to each other. What will be Natsuki and Shizurus reactions to finding out they aren't robbers and witches?
Anyhow. Thank you for telling a great tale so far
bebz chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
update please . . . !
Maow chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Nooooossss Alyssa and natsuki never even got to meet each other before you stopped updating :(! I'd appreciate it alot if you come back and finish this awesome story :3 please and thank you!
Adams chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Please continue the story! I can't wait to see what

Happens to Natsuki and Alyssa!
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Hmm, interesting. I hope sometime soon you get some free time to update this story.