Reviews for Until the Red Light of Dawn
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 2/7
Absolutely wonderful! :)
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/5
Beautiful :D they really di care about each other on some level ;)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Hi, wow what a wonderful story! I love the way you describe Jane and Lisbon's feelings and how they struggle with that. And how sweet that Jane likes being near Lisbon and feels comforted by that! You write really well! Love it thanks!
whovalista chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This fic was cute and the Jane/Lisbon moments were the best. yay.

And for your first fic this was amazing, wish I could write as well as you have done!
Can't wait for the rest of your stories!
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*honk* *sniff* Beautiful! You write the inner workings of them both so very well.
penefic chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
that is a lovely gentle story, and so believably brings the sweetness.
phoenix1837 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
very very beautifully written, deep characterisation of Jane and Lisbon's thoughts, job well done :)
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
thanking you for sharing your story with us...the characters were so true to the show.

Keep up the good work.
MeltedChoccoButton chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is a lovely relaxing read. The flow of emotions and the reasoning behind them are beautifully described. I hope if you're still watching the show, you might be inspired to write more.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Really great!
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yay! Aw I loved the Jane/Lisbon moments in this. Fantastic.
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
What a wonderful, tender story to read. Especially after just rewatching the episode. I would so love to see this develop further, but since you stayed well within canon, I'll just keep watching the series and hope for further tags and insights from you. Thank you so much for writing and posting this one. _
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I've read this a couple of times and I can't believe that I haven't reviewed. Sorry about that!

What I love most about this is the imagery you use to describe the mask that Jane uses - calling it the "man behind the curtain" - and how Lisbon doesn't always know whether he's showing that man for some ulterior motive. That's EXACTLY how I feel when watching him at times. Moments (ones that don't have to do with his family) where we see a hint of hurt/caring/endearment/ect from him towards Lisbon are so few and fleeting, and usually followed by some glib remark, that I can't always tell if they're real. So you saying that he might be showing them in order to get something fits so perfectly in canon.

I wish there were more moments where we get to see, perhaps, how much Lisbon means to Jane. And I adore this moment of vulnerability he shows, being in her house. The massage was icing on the cake.

Truly, I do hope you write more for this fandom, as you have a wonderful grasp of the characters. Bravo!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww.. somehow his decision not to stay over, therefore making the advance in their relationship slower, it fits.

I love how you write them. I mean, I've read Jane breaking in Lisbon's home a couple of times, but this one was different; from the way to write that she actually screamed in surprise to the fact that she didn't give in easily to his presence.

This little shifts, the little actions that they share are stronger than simple words. Him thinking that she'd kick him out just to find out that she changed her mind and was accepting him to spend the night, to the very very sweet thing that he was anticipating her falling asleep, and even though he'd get a backache from sleeping or laying that way, it didn't matter because she was comfortable, close and safe..

Christmas cookies for you. Again. With chocolate :)
Famous4it chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw. Sweet story. Now I'm all excited and I'm going to check out your profile!