Reviews for The Unlikely Pair
bur bur chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
i love it so much omg please please please update sooon please
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Great story, the chapters are so long! D Update soon!
Hinatinha chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Another good fic!
DarkLolita90 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
This story is so awesome :D

I like both oc's and Nicada and Inuyasha arguing and teasing eachother is funny :)

I like Nicada's character she's excited for the next chapter,keep up the awesome work :)

Im sort of getting a feeling that Ryura likes Nicada since he didnt want her would be cool to see a Ryura oc fic cuz I havent read one before or seen many for that matter.

Anyway keep up the great work and please update as soon as possible xD
Vic chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
AW can't believe u stopped updating this! it was going good to
Vic chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
OH! its getting AWESOME! please hurry up and update FAST!
Vic chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
its getting REALLY good! be sure to update FAST!
Vic chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i'm kinda confused at the end...when someone did the wind scar to save her...when was that?
misminor chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
i luv ur stories

they r the best ive read so far

i also like how long they r :3

i really gotta wunder who those 2 will end up w/ and also y ryura told them not 2 hurt yamie/nicada (lol maybe he likes her :Pthat would b interestin if it was true-maybe theyd get 2gether in the end-havent seen 1 w/ ryura and an oc b4 so it would sumthin id like 2 c )

and also wats up w/ murasaki - wats her story anyway?

o so mysterious lmao

keep up the good wrk i cant wait 4 the next chaps 4 this and ur other stories
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
AWESOME~!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Great update, I loved it. Keep up the amazing work.
Ceilo chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Wow, really loved this chapter! Especially the bit with Sesshomaru's flashback. It certainly shed some light! Don't worry about late updating, I know I've said it a thousand times, but if you feel the need to repeat yourself, so shall I! Besides I update less frequently than you, and my chapters are also a lot shorter.
White Jem chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
I normally don't read unfinished stories that haven't been updated in a while, but that alone should tell you how much I like your story already! Please update!

By the way, I absolutely LOVE Murasaki. I always get torn between the two types of people that I think Sess should end up with. Either the strong independent type, like Kagome, or a soft, kind gentle character like your Murasaki! Keep up the good work!
Kina chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
this is really good! I love it! I like how their is different points of view during the story. LOVES IT!
Ceilo chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
WOOHOO! new chapter, yay! loved this one, especially the growing relationship between Nicada and Inuyasha. it's so cute! heh, gotta love miroku too. ;-) btw, inuyasha? castration is when a guy's ** gets. chopped. off. just thought u'd like to know! :-) (btw, i put the stars in myself...no naughty words...;-P) lol, please update soon!