Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 9 . 4/13
cool.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Don't know if you realized this, but the moment you brought in elements outside of Bleach (and I mean it's blatant as hell with Naruto as a main character) you make it a crossover. Please label your fic properly, it doesn't belong here.
Judge chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Any idea when this'll be updated again? :D
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This story is so lame. Naruto is supposedly as strong as Yamamoto, yet he gets owned every other chapter. What a fucking fail.
Weaver Chance chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Okay!
I'm glad that you've written this so well because it makes it easier for me to read the bleach aspects of it (I prefer IchiHime) however I can easily visualise the whole inadvertant splitting of Hyorinmaru as being remarkably close to cannon simply based on "The Diamond Dust Rebellion" movie that you based this chapter on and "the Zanpakutou Rebellion" episodes that I myself have only recently reached, as it could be a reason why Hyorinmaru was unable to remember who his master was, as by that point in time he could have memories of more than one master causing a great deal of confusion, particularly in this universe where he'd have memories of three different, or at least different looking masters.
Keep up the good work!
Contramancer chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Returning Aizen's piece to the board is a good message from Naruto. He's dropping hints (every anvil is clearly labeled as either hint or clue), and I was amazed it took the head captain this long to figure it out.
Contramancer chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
It occurs to me to ask- Are the eleventh squad captain and lieutenant reincarnations of Sasuke and Sakura? just an idle thought as Kenpach seems obsessed wih strength, and Yajiru seems determined to remain by his side...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Sorry sorry but the way you have the story gave the perfect set up. Any way I can convince you to give form to hakuman? Naruto has ice has always chosen justice over the law (yes they are two separate things) is aura azure knight and the azure has infinite energy which the sankishin theoretically could have and which sage mode could provide. And the sword that slays even the gods could be a blade asia had made for naruto. You could give naruto hollow origins and have the sankishin armor made up of black bone like chain mail and pure white ice
Homarid chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I like the time skips or as you call it the boring parts. It really keeps the action going. I am really considering picking up where I left off in Bleach so that I know what to expect and am properly impressed by the divergence. I prefer pure reading at the moment to manga though and I have a while yet before your story catches up to where I was.
The Quicksilver Alchemist chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
So I'm assuming you're waiting until The Azure Sky is finished until you continue this, and that you'll revamp or completely rewrite it once that's complete, ne, James-san? Either way, I wish you luck in all endeavors sir. And may I say, your writing style is, if not the best, then one of the best this one has seen on this site. Keep up the excellent work.

Now, on Tenko Hyorinmaru. We know from TAS that Naruto is Rikudo Sennin reincarnated. Now one can only assume that Susano'o, the Azure Knight, from last chapter is either Rikudo Sennin himself, or that Rikudo Sennin is Susano'o reincarnated, making Naruto, by proxy, the same, as the blade described as resting on his hip matches the description of Daiguren Hyorinmaru. This one shall operate, from this, on the assumption that Tenko Hyorinmaru is the release that is to be used for Naruto to take up his mantle as the Azure Knight, power wise, as it seems that Tenko raises his power exponentially more than Daiguren, by at least a power of five, if not ten, making Tenko no less than fifty times stronger than Shikai, and most likely a hundred times more. If any of this is correct, let me know. If not, correct me, sir.

Jikai made,
-Quicksilver.
russell.broad.14 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Junzahkrii chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
"but it was not the same, did not have the same feel or power, as the sword he had once held, which had once been capable of tearing the sky asunder." Holy Crap! Does he mean what I think he means? I was re-reading this and just noticed this part.
noname9900 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
is it just me or does Matsumoto remind you of Tsunade

I mean chest size, hair color, attitude when angered, drinking and the hate to paperwork.
animecollecter chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
this is good so far that you made the series and the two movies (with slight alterartion ex rukia being a visored and all and ichigo being able to become a vasto loardos early on)combined. oh shit don't tell later on you are going to put in the third movie installment in their. i understand that it will make the connection and all to the story but i really did not like the third bleach movie at all but this is your story and i can't and/or wouldn't stop you doing this if this is what you originally planed for. anyways i look forward to the next chapter where we jump back to we left off.
Toby860 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
wow. i cannot wait for you to resume this story. what if hinata got pregnent. that will add a twist to the story.