Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
King of Bahamut chapter 2 . 1/14
hope you update soon
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
nope sorry but listen Naruto's last name is Uzumaki which is a Canon Clan, Namikaze is NOT a clan. Minato was an Orphan and that was his last name from his parents. It was never stated in the Anime or Manga that it was a Clan. Uzumaki is a Clan since it was confirmed by Madara himself, when he heard Naruto's last name and said "Uzumaki? from Mito's Clan?"
Polaruspax chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS THE SADDEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING READ IN MY LIFE! GOD DAMN YOU! This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read... It makes me sad you have not continued it.
pathetic chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Namikaze Naruto wtf are you smoking? Its Uzumaki Naruto not some OC that you pretend is a canon character from a different manga series. The fact that this story isnt put in a crossover section shows how bad this story is if you couldn't even be bothered to get the character name right. What's next Shiba Ichigo? Cause thats his dad's name and at least his name is from a clan unlike that fanwank bs that is called the "Namikaze" clan.
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
I'm so happy that i'm not the only one who loves So'unga from Inuyasha!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
As I suspected, you used this to make Hyourinmaru into a duel weapon.
Also, the Bankai, is like Yamammoto's, who's ability changes more then it's appearance.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Hmm? Making Rukia Hollowfy, an interesting idea.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Lemon drop...?
Telron chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
good story and I hope you update soon
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Touketsu Gekkou no Rukia (Rukia of the Frozen Moonlight)
cosmosalone200 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
can Sakura be either Unohana or Yachiru?
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
cool.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Don't know if you realized this, but the moment you brought in elements outside of Bleach (and I mean it's blatant as hell with Naruto as a main character) you make it a crossover. Please label your fic properly, it doesn't belong here.
Judge chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Any idea when this'll be updated again? :D
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This story is so lame. Naruto is supposedly as strong as Yamamoto, yet he gets owned every other chapter. What a fucking fail.