Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 7/1
I'm so happy that i'm not the only one who loves So'unga from Inuyasha!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
As I suspected, you used this to make Hyourinmaru into a duel weapon.
Also, the Bankai, is like Yamammoto's, who's ability changes more then it's appearance.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Hmm? Making Rukia Hollowfy, an interesting idea.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Lemon drop...?
Telron chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
good story and I hope you update soon
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Touketsu Gekkou no Rukia (Rukia of the Frozen Moonlight)
cosmosalone200 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
can Sakura be either Unohana or Yachiru?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
cool.
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Don't know if you realized this, but the moment you brought in elements outside of Bleach (and I mean it's blatant as hell with Naruto as a main character) you make it a crossover. Please label your fic properly, it doesn't belong here.
Judge chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Any idea when this'll be updated again? :D
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This story is so lame. Naruto is supposedly as strong as Yamamoto, yet he gets owned every other chapter. What a fucking fail.
Weaver Chance chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Okay!
I'm glad that you've written this so well because it makes it easier for me to read the bleach aspects of it (I prefer IchiHime) however I can easily visualise the whole inadvertant splitting of Hyorinmaru as being remarkably close to cannon simply based on "The Diamond Dust Rebellion" movie that you based this chapter on and "the Zanpakutou Rebellion" episodes that I myself have only recently reached, as it could be a reason why Hyorinmaru was unable to remember who his master was, as by that point in time he could have memories of more than one master causing a great deal of confusion, particularly in this universe where he'd have memories of three different, or at least different looking masters.
Keep up the good work!
Contramancer chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Returning Aizen's piece to the board is a good message from Naruto. He's dropping hints (every anvil is clearly labeled as either hint or clue), and I was amazed it took the head captain this long to figure it out.
Contramancer chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
It occurs to me to ask- Are the eleventh squad captain and lieutenant reincarnations of Sasuke and Sakura? just an idle thought as Kenpach seems obsessed wih strength, and Yajiru seems determined to remain by his side...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
Sorry sorry but the way you have the story gave the perfect set up. Any way I can convince you to give form to hakuman? Naruto has ice has always chosen justice over the law (yes they are two separate things) is aura azure knight and the azure has infinite energy which the sankishin theoretically could have and which sage mode could provide. And the sword that slays even the gods could be a blade asia had made for naruto. You could give naruto hollow origins and have the sankishin armor made up of black bone like chain mail and pure white ice