Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
animecollecter chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
this is good so far that you made the series and the two movies (with slight alterartion ex rukia being a visored and all and ichigo being able to become a vasto loardos early on)combined. oh shit don't tell later on you are going to put in the third movie installment in their. i understand that it will make the connection and all to the story but i really did not like the third bleach movie at all but this is your story and i can't and/or wouldn't stop you doing this if this is what you originally planed for. anyways i look forward to the next chapter where we jump back to we left off.
Toby860 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
wow. i cannot wait for you to resume this story. what if hinata got pregnent. that will add a twist to the story.
Aki WildQueen chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow, I'm in love with this series! I can't wait to read more of it!

Also, I saw your challenge at the bottom of ch 7. I just wanted to let you know that there's an AMAZING fanfic by Darcio called Feeling Hollow ( s/3924000/1/Feeling_Hollow)

It's what happens if Ichigo gives control to his hollow during the battle with Grimmjaw. I highly recommend it!

That being said... PLEASE UPDATE! ;A;
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
awesome chapter with great details and fight scenes. I really like the explanations you give at the end in your AN's.
Mads chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Ha!

Hullo Fawkes, just been rereading your Absolute Zero series and have just caught an important piece of information that I think would be relevant to your rewrite of SUTFH and the prequel you plan to write.

Aura stated in this chapter that Naruto had saved the world twice. If I'm reading the situation correctly, can it be that Naruto was in fact the Rikudo Sennin that saved the world from the Juubi and afterwards Namikaze Naruto that saved the world from Madara and his ilk? Would love it if it were true.

Please confirm and update your rewrite if you can. I'm anxiously waiting. ;)

Mythos out.
Ccebling chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Did Naruto obtain Itachi's Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan?
Killer542 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I have a problem with your skill ratings. Aizen specifically stated that Naruto was better than him at Hado 90; this alone should give Naruto a slight edge in Kido, but it also stands to reason that if Naruto is better than Aizen at Hado 90, he would be better than Aizen at higher Hado, as well.

Not only that, but Aizen had to seal off Yamamoto's zanpakuto's abilities to fight him AFTER he transformed in order to fight him. This being the case, it would stand to reason that Aizen, at his current power, is weaker in relation to Yamamoto than you make him out to be.
Lican chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Cool, really liked this chapter
the weird kid chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story so far. I also really liked SUTFH, but forgot to review that story. I'm not sure if the poll is still open, but I think a romantic relationship be tween a god and a person almost as strong as a demi god would be interesting.
Nightblade1021 chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
is the sword that Tsukuyomi wielded zangetsu
Corruptchaos chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story's both the first and now the sequel. Can't wait for the next update.
PhoenixFTW chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Very original, and very good. One of, if not the best Naruto/Bleach Crossovers I've ever read.
Yakurenazea chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I. Loved. Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens...And I. Love. This...Alot more...Well, not ALOT more...I'm still confuzzled greatly...And I love the "Loveless" acts...But I have like...No idea what they are..I mean I know Naruto wrote them or something but...I'm still lost...Greatly...But I guess it's just the fun of the ride...or something...Wait why did I say that? Oh by the way sorry for all the "..." things...I tend to write them alot and I never feel like getting rid of them...cause like...they represent what I'm doing...cause I talk out loud...Yeah...But this is a great story! Update when you can!
Snorkackle chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
This story is badass, just as Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens was, although I found that story much too short and little to AU. I like how you managed to incorporate two movies into the plot and main "thing" like how by doing what he did (creating Hitsugaya), Naruto made a glitch that caused Hyorinmaru to bond with another, and the Senna thing was cool as well, although with Naruto being as bad ass as he was, I'm suprised he didn't save her in time (.
640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »