Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Homarid chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I like the time skips or as you call it the boring parts. It really keeps the action going. I am really considering picking up where I left off in Bleach so that I know what to expect and am properly impressed by the divergence. I prefer pure reading at the moment to manga though and I have a while yet before your story catches up to where I was.
The Quicksilver Alchemist chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
So I'm assuming you're waiting until The Azure Sky is finished until you continue this, and that you'll revamp or completely rewrite it once that's complete, ne, James-san? Either way, I wish you luck in all endeavors sir. And may I say, your writing style is, if not the best, then one of the best this one has seen on this site. Keep up the excellent work.

Now, on Tenko Hyorinmaru. We know from TAS that Naruto is Rikudo Sennin reincarnated. Now one can only assume that Susano'o, the Azure Knight, from last chapter is either Rikudo Sennin himself, or that Rikudo Sennin is Susano'o reincarnated, making Naruto, by proxy, the same, as the blade described as resting on his hip matches the description of Daiguren Hyorinmaru. This one shall operate, from this, on the assumption that Tenko Hyorinmaru is the release that is to be used for Naruto to take up his mantle as the Azure Knight, power wise, as it seems that Tenko raises his power exponentially more than Daiguren, by at least a power of five, if not ten, making Tenko no less than fifty times stronger than Shikai, and most likely a hundred times more. If any of this is correct, let me know. If not, correct me, sir.

Jikai made,
-Quicksilver.
russell.broad.14 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Junzahkrii chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
"but it was not the same, did not have the same feel or power, as the sword he had once held, which had once been capable of tearing the sky asunder." Holy Crap! Does he mean what I think he means? I was re-reading this and just noticed this part.
noname9900 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
is it just me or does Matsumoto remind you of Tsunade

I mean chest size, hair color, attitude when angered, drinking and the hate to paperwork.
animecollecter chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
this is good so far that you made the series and the two movies (with slight alterartion ex rukia being a visored and all and ichigo being able to become a vasto loardos early on)combined. oh shit don't tell later on you are going to put in the third movie installment in their. i understand that it will make the connection and all to the story but i really did not like the third bleach movie at all but this is your story and i can't and/or wouldn't stop you doing this if this is what you originally planed for. anyways i look forward to the next chapter where we jump back to we left off.
Toby860 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
wow. i cannot wait for you to resume this story. what if hinata got pregnent. that will add a twist to the story.
Aki WildQueen chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow, I'm in love with this series! I can't wait to read more of it!

Also, I saw your challenge at the bottom of ch 7. I just wanted to let you know that there's an AMAZING fanfic by Darcio called Feeling Hollow ( s/3924000/1/Feeling_Hollow)

It's what happens if Ichigo gives control to his hollow during the battle with Grimmjaw. I highly recommend it!

That being said... PLEASE UPDATE! ;A;
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
awesome chapter with great details and fight scenes. I really like the explanations you give at the end in your AN's.
Mads chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Ha!

Hullo Fawkes, just been rereading your Absolute Zero series and have just caught an important piece of information that I think would be relevant to your rewrite of SUTFH and the prequel you plan to write.

Aura stated in this chapter that Naruto had saved the world twice. If I'm reading the situation correctly, can it be that Naruto was in fact the Rikudo Sennin that saved the world from the Juubi and afterwards Namikaze Naruto that saved the world from Madara and his ilk? Would love it if it were true.

Please confirm and update your rewrite if you can. I'm anxiously waiting. ;)

Mythos out.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Did Naruto obtain Itachi's Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan?
Killer542 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I have a problem with your skill ratings. Aizen specifically stated that Naruto was better than him at Hado 90; this alone should give Naruto a slight edge in Kido, but it also stands to reason that if Naruto is better than Aizen at Hado 90, he would be better than Aizen at higher Hado, as well.

Not only that, but Aizen had to seal off Yamamoto's zanpakuto's abilities to fight him AFTER he transformed in order to fight him. This being the case, it would stand to reason that Aizen, at his current power, is weaker in relation to Yamamoto than you make him out to be.
Lican chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Cool, really liked this chapter
The Weird Kid chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story so far. I also really liked SUTFH, but forgot to review that story. I'm not sure if the poll is still open, but I think a romantic relationship be tween a god and a person almost as strong as a demi god would be interesting.
645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »