Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Killer542 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I have a problem with your skill ratings. Aizen specifically stated that Naruto was better than him at Hado 90; this alone should give Naruto a slight edge in Kido, but it also stands to reason that if Naruto is better than Aizen at Hado 90, he would be better than Aizen at higher Hado, as well.

Not only that, but Aizen had to seal off Yamamoto's zanpakuto's abilities to fight him AFTER he transformed in order to fight him. This being the case, it would stand to reason that Aizen, at his current power, is weaker in relation to Yamamoto than you make him out to be.
Lican chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Cool, really liked this chapter
The Weird Kid chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story so far. I also really liked SUTFH, but forgot to review that story. I'm not sure if the poll is still open, but I think a romantic relationship be tween a god and a person almost as strong as a demi god would be interesting.
Dark Wanderer18 chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
is the sword that Tsukuyomi wielded zangetsu
Corruptchaos chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Awesome story's both the first and now the sequel. Can't wait for the next update.
PhoenixFTW chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Very original, and very good. One of, if not the best Naruto/Bleach Crossovers I've ever read.
Yakurenazea chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I. Loved. Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens...And I. Love. This...Alot more...Well, not ALOT more...I'm still confuzzled greatly...And I love the "Loveless" acts...But I have like...No idea what they are..I mean I know Naruto wrote them or something but...I'm still lost...Greatly...But I guess it's just the fun of the ride...or something...Wait why did I say that? Oh by the way sorry for all the "..." things...I tend to write them alot and I never feel like getting rid of them...cause like...they represent what I'm doing...cause I talk out loud...Yeah...But this is a great story! Update when you can!
Snorkackle chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
This story is badass, just as Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens was, although I found that story much too short and little to AU. I like how you managed to incorporate two movies into the plot and main "thing" like how by doing what he did (creating Hitsugaya), Naruto made a glitch that caused Hyorinmaru to bond with another, and the Senna thing was cool as well, although with Naruto being as bad ass as he was, I'm suprised he didn't save her in time (.
Impstar chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
This is indeed a worthy sequel to an awesome story. You really can put emotion into your stories. There were at least 2 times that I actually shed tears. I look forward to the next update. This easily makes it into the top 3 Naruto/Bleach crossovers of mine.
RightArmCannon chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Great story! I just think at one point in this story, Naruto should fuze with Hyorinmaru like he did in the Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens.
ShatteredHeartX chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I am a big fan of your work, awesome
mist shadow chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
damn, I am afraid of what you gonna do with the forgetting hollows. that will be a riot
mist shadow chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
damn, so that's why the flood occurred *ponders* ah well, good version for this universe.

heh, Ichigo skipped being beaten bu Grimmjow and nearly killed twice by Ulqiorra, and was forced straight into Hollowification. poor guy. though, you didn't give the Hollow to get some breath back (there was some time in canon, and his grasp on hollow powers increased bit by piece, ah well, he always performed better in life-or-death situations). but you had to throw Rukia into the mix, didn't you? wonder what Nel's reaction is gonna be
mist shadow chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
*reads in satisfaction, comes up to Ichigo breaking apart... *bangs head on a table* idiot *face-palm* Shiro, you should have just possessed him at that moment. or whispered "kill the blue bastard". in that moment Ichigo would've listened *sigh* (or were you hurling sick at the mushiness at that moment?) well, at least he wasn't hurt as badly as in canon. stupid git
mist shadow chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
damn, you just had to go and change it a little bit, didn't you? (btw, not a flame). you know in original canon movie, nobody remembered what happened after, it all faded same as Senna did. so in this story, the name will probably stay, but nobody will remember why and since when

question, if Hinata is a Captain (which division?) then who's taking care of the space Aizen left? Is she Cap of div 5? who's her vice then?

lol to Matsumoto