Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Adele365 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Love this fic. It's my second time through, but I hadn't read this last chapter before. I like that houbara generally following bleach canon, though sometimes it seems like it's a little too close. However, your original storyline with aura and all of that makes it different enough to stay interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what Naruto can do with two hyorinmarus.

Btw I was wondering: does naruto still have his old attacks, like the ryujin senjutsu thing? That might make a nice trump card against Aizen eventually...

Ah well, looking forward to more eventually!
kazuma-144 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
looking forword to the new chapter coming ...right. I also have a question for you what do you think of the power between a cero and a menicing ball. In my opinion the menicing ball is stronger but what do you think
bleachfan462 chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Wow your stories are amazing! I love them, you put so much into them.
Shadowfox32459 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
I want to say good job on the latest chapter and keep up the good work,though I'm wondering what happened with Rukias transformation in chapter 8, I know she's a vizord now but what did the fight between Naruto, Ichigo and her play out and what was her hollow form like.

Keep up the good work
Tikitorch559 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
excellent crossover :)
thesagerk chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!

this series is the best in this xover fandom! I can't wait for more!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I know you asked about the lack of reviews a couple of chapters ago, but in my case, no review from me is a good review, since it means that I couldn't find anything wrong.

about the only thing that somewhat bugs me about this fic is that it seems to be progressing too fast. it might help if you slow it down some, and some ways to do that would be after something particularly dramatic happening, some of the characters having some introspective scenes, thereby both helping the reader to digest what is happening, and also helping the reader getting into the heads of the characters.

otherwise, its a good fic, and I can't wait to see what you have planned for such things as how they deal with (Just guessing here, but think it's reasonable)tatsuki being a reincarnation of Tenten, and how rukia deals with her new inner hollow. that last one has the potential for some serious character-development-gold-mining.

anyways, it's good to see you writing again (I had stopped reading last year when it looked like you were going kaput here, and i only checked for updates on a whim today) and I hope you keep up the good work.
Seta chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Awesome. you finished the Movie chapters of this story! That movie of bleach was a very good choice to write about with Naruto. As always wonderful writing. wow my mind is dead right now I cant think of much to say . Well keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next installment!
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I know that Naruto is the Azure Knight, but who are the others? Is Yamamoto the Crimson Knight? Is Sasuke the White Knight, or is it Itachi? Will Sasuke (or Itachi) take the place of Gin or Tosen after the betrayal (I hope that Sasuke makes a non-flashback appearance), and what will the former's Bankai look like? Is Szayel a fusion of Orochimaru and Kabuto? So many questions to ask, and I hope you answer them all (or most of them) in future chapters. I hope you update this masterpiece soon.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Why isn't Naruto making more use of his ninja training? He should be using Kawarimi, Rasengan, clones, and seals more often, just using Shinigami powers is boring and getting old. It quickly turns into, Everyone fights until someone pulls out a Bankai and then someone has to trump that over and over again. Change it up and don't stick so close to the original storyline. Like why recreate the central 46 with all their power? Naruto and Yamamoto clearly find them annoying, so just don't give them control over the Shinigami.
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Good chapter
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Great chapter
Dragontamer887 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I just want to say that this is probably one of if not the best Naruto/Bleach crossovers I've ever read. I've been reading this all the way back before you started editing SUtFH and Hinata originally had Benehime for a bit. That said this is the first chapter that I kinda felt wasn't all that great and for two reasons. One I just feel you followed the movies storyline a little too closely. I honestly think Naruto's presence would change it a little more, and that he should have healed faster since it's Kyuubi that controls his rapid healing and not Hyorinmaru. Second I really did not like Naruto's new Bankai. I honestly thought that Hyorinmaru had the coolest Bankai that we've seen from cannon and that it really doesn't need to change, but more to the point I feel you really just turned him into another Ichigo with the whole compressed power into one blade thing. The Nadegiri also just comes off as a form of Getsuga Tensho. I realize Naruto has always used the Nadegiri but that the way it was used in this chapter just comes off that way. Other than those two points I still think this was a wonderfully written chapter since as I was reading I could actually see in my mind everything that was happening just like the movie. Thank you for writing such awsome storys and please keep the chapters coming )
Koushin chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
My internet security likes to sign me out a lot so if it doesn't say a name, this one is called Koushin. With that, a very good story you have written here. The pacing can seem a bit off, but that doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing, just shows that you're unique.

I got very teary eyed when Naruto carved Senna's name into the stone. It was there, in the corner, but didn't fall. That right there should tell you the level of talent you have when you can induce such a strong emotion in a reader involving a character we really didn't have much attachment too. Then again I also saw the movie and this just made Senna's fate more heartbreaking.

Kudos to you.
marc chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
great chapter, but I think that based on what Yamamoto and Aizen have done with their reiatsu, in their SEALED states, the effects of Naruto's bankai should have been greater.
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »