Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
mist shadow chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
almost same as canon, though maybe Ichigo has a better understanding of his Zanpaktou. or maybe he makes the same mistake of relying too much on learning opponents' techniques, as he doesn't have enough battle experience to make his own.

*sigh* I'm so not IchiRuki. I believe that she's just a friend. And that Ichigo is just a type of guy to go full out to protect his family, friends and those he considers under his protection one way or another (that ghost of a girl in ch1?). I really think that he isn't interested in Rukia romantically, she's just a representation of a huge change in his life, nothing more, nothing less. *sigh* oh well, that's my opinion. and 'm trying to skip cheezy romantic parts as much as I can. no offense
mist shadow chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
heh, Ichigo's progress is astounding and awe inspiring. and exponential and unbelievable. from normal point of view :D. he's still slower than your Naruto. but Naruto does have an advantage - he was trained and always knew he would be a shinobi, Ichigo only had some formal training in kendo, other experience is from street brawls
mist shadow chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
you know, you should've left Tessai's reaction to Orihime's open admiration of the cave. was a funny scene XD

and Ichigo is still as reckless *face palm* though he's a 15 year old male, who gets picked on a lot, what else d'u expect?

oh, a shogi game, huh? and it's easy to see when steps are taken that don't belong to the 2 of them, that don't fit the pattern. though, I wonder why nobody reacted to unknown entity having the haori of a missing Captain

oh oh, was wondering why you put the whole fight with Ikkaku. heh, considering his growth rate, he is much more prepared than if he was trained only by Urahara. Kage Bunshin is definitely a big help there. or least it would be if used properly, oh well, he does need practise
Adele365 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Love this fic. It's my second time through, but I hadn't read this last chapter before. I like that houbara generally following bleach canon, though sometimes it seems like it's a little too close. However, your original storyline with aura and all of that makes it different enough to stay interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what Naruto can do with two hyorinmarus.

Btw I was wondering: does naruto still have his old attacks, like the ryujin senjutsu thing? That might make a nice trump card against Aizen eventually...

Ah well, looking forward to more eventually!
kazuma-144 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
looking forword to the new chapter coming ...right. I also have a question for you what do you think of the power between a cero and a menicing ball. In my opinion the menicing ball is stronger but what do you think
bleachfan462 chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Wow your stories are amazing! I love them, you put so much into them.
Shadowfox32459 chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
I want to say good job on the latest chapter and keep up the good work,though I'm wondering what happened with Rukias transformation in chapter 8, I know she's a vizord now but what did the fight between Naruto, Ichigo and her play out and what was her hollow form like.

Keep up the good work
Tikitorch559 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
excellent crossover :)
thesagerk chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!love it!

this series is the best in this xover fandom! I can't wait for more!
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I know you asked about the lack of reviews a couple of chapters ago, but in my case, no review from me is a good review, since it means that I couldn't find anything wrong.

about the only thing that somewhat bugs me about this fic is that it seems to be progressing too fast. it might help if you slow it down some, and some ways to do that would be after something particularly dramatic happening, some of the characters having some introspective scenes, thereby both helping the reader to digest what is happening, and also helping the reader getting into the heads of the characters.

otherwise, its a good fic, and I can't wait to see what you have planned for such things as how they deal with (Just guessing here, but think it's reasonable)tatsuki being a reincarnation of Tenten, and how rukia deals with her new inner hollow. that last one has the potential for some serious character-development-gold-mining.

anyways, it's good to see you writing again (I had stopped reading last year when it looked like you were going kaput here, and i only checked for updates on a whim today) and I hope you keep up the good work.
Seta chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Awesome. you finished the Movie chapters of this story! That movie of bleach was a very good choice to write about with Naruto. As always wonderful writing. wow my mind is dead right now I cant think of much to say . Well keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next installment!
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I know that Naruto is the Azure Knight, but who are the others? Is Yamamoto the Crimson Knight? Is Sasuke the White Knight, or is it Itachi? Will Sasuke (or Itachi) take the place of Gin or Tosen after the betrayal (I hope that Sasuke makes a non-flashback appearance), and what will the former's Bankai look like? Is Szayel a fusion of Orochimaru and Kabuto? So many questions to ask, and I hope you answer them all (or most of them) in future chapters. I hope you update this masterpiece soon.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Why isn't Naruto making more use of his ninja training? He should be using Kawarimi, Rasengan, clones, and seals more often, just using Shinigami powers is boring and getting old. It quickly turns into, Everyone fights until someone pulls out a Bankai and then someone has to trump that over and over again. Change it up and don't stick so close to the original storyline. Like why recreate the central 46 with all their power? Naruto and Yamamoto clearly find them annoying, so just don't give them control over the Shinigami.
Morbious20 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011