Reviews for Absolute Zero: The Azure Moon
Malix2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Yay! The sequel has arrived. I notice not much has changed from the events of bleach, except for naruto rejoining with hitsugaya, and ichigo learning shadow clones, and frankly naruto playing shogi with the captain is rather boring, I assume it'll diverge more from the story the longer it goes on. I also assume they won't reveal tatsuki is tenten's reincarnation until at /least/ after they return from soul society, and I also wonder if that memory retrever might play a role in her regaining her memories, or like naruto said, there are other methods, so maybe one of those, we're in for quite a bit of a wait, depending on how fast you go through the rescue rukia ark, I mean you covered at least half a dozen or more episodes in the first chapter, so it might not take too long, but I don't expect it to be over within the next chapter or two, it'll take longer than that, I suspect you might put more detail in the boss fights, but there's really no need unless they diverge from canon, it's rather boring to read through stuff that you already know has happened and read like 100 times before, only to see the one part that changed, this is true with basically all fanfictions that retell the story from the beginning with a twist, I suppose it's good for those who have never watched the series, or lost interest, or just don't remember it very well, but the rest of us find it tedious to read, and I suppose it's also tedious to basically transcribe the events of the series, although you seem to have skipped a lot of the unimportant/unchanged stuff, and for that I'm thankful, some writers copy things word for word from the series for like 95% of a chapter, just to make their story longer. I mean I suppose some scenes have to be included since they're important for plot development. I'm getting off topic, I just find that issue annoying in regards to fanfics in general(this one is pretty good), although I'm thankful for it when it's a crossover with a series I'm not familiar with. Anyway, I have to go pick up my paycheck and a newspaper right now, so I'll cut this short. Great chapter and keep up the good work, I eagerly await the next chapter. :)
endofsomething chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ah, finally the squeal comes out. Great beginning and hope to hear from you soon.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Its good to see the continuing of SUTFH so soon. Naruto with two Zanpaktous though is different but I can see the Kyubbi's power dividing into a new one.
MR. SE7EN chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
awesome although i gotta say i was not expecting this in the bleach category keep going
Cervani chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
YOSH! The new story is up finally! I've been waiting anxiously for it, considering how much I enjoyed Frozen Heavens.

I found the introduction of Naruto to the captains interesting, especially since it hasn't been said EXACTLY how powerful Naruto truly has gotten. I look forward to the battles.

Hinata, hm what to say. This was the second encounter (outside of Naruto and Hyorinmaru) I am anxious to see. I'm curious as to how soon it will happen, and these "dolls" Naruto is talking about. Considering the appearence of Momo, and the appearence of Hinata... will she change when she achieves bankai? Like hair color, eye color? Or will she stay in the same bodily form as Momo. Just curious is all.

I look forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!

-Cerv
HitogoroshinoKirohito chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Passion transcends barriers, Love transcends life and death. (Thought I'd throw in something that atleast sounded deep or meaningful :D)

I have to say so far mate, I love the new story. You've got the right amount of detail, as you did with SUTFH, but you don't go overboard like some authors do. Now...I've got a question, just more or less a possible memory thing, Did Naruto have So'unga before he was sealed for 665 years, or is that something he gained since then?
Rei Mumei chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
An excellent start for an excellent story, I hope that this one shall pan out to be as popular as all your others.

~Rei Mumei

The Nameless Actor
eragon85 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
verry good
UDMonk chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Again, you have written a great chapter. You're almost too good at this you know? Awesome start. Hope for more later.

Yours in Anticipation,

Force 'Hog, The Chocolate Milk Messiah
ninofchaos chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is a great start so far and can't wait for more.
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work and update soon!
The last blue Rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
flawless as useual. the way you intertwine the different plots characters and items is perfect cant wait till the next chapter is out
ShotgunWilly chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
as good as always

I hope you can update soon.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Whoohoo! Next part!

Are you going to be using the events of the Diamond Dust Rebellion movie?

Happy Writing.
wingsofeagle chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Woh and it has finally started! Loved the first chapter so far~

Just a question though, how many of the Shinigami recognize Namikaze Naruto? Cuz it seemed Itaku recognized Naruto's name... (or maybe he just recognised Kisuke's name and assumed Naruto was pro too?) but the Captains don't all know Naruto.

Looking forward to awesome things and thanks for writing!

PS- Kisuke as Kakashi re-incarnated is definitely something awesome. Don't believe I've seen this done before~ p
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »