Reviews for Night Drive
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I like this oneshot A LOT!

Out of interest , what season would you place this in , and between what eps ?

Eitherway , I think this was too cute!

well done
mike91848 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like your story, well done! Gibbs is human after all but in the end a true friend and a professional. I found both Abby and Gibbs to be in character.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Loved this, hope you continue it :) Would be awesome :)
Splendiferous chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I found absolutely Nothing wrong. Not at all. Good Job! :)
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I like this so far! I hope you continue
Chirugal chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw, that's beautiful. So very Gabby... I love the tenderness here. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
"AN: Please, please excuse any out-of-characterness, and any strange things happening with the tenses or spelling or sentence structure: mostly I wrote this to sort of lull myself to sleep. When you can't actually go for a drive, the next best thing is to write about one, right? Now I will sleep, and possibly edit things tomorrow. :)" - So, if you were trying to lull yourself to sleep by writing this, I'm going to assume you had (maybe a little bit of?) insomnia. So, my point: If this is how wonderful you write while you have insomnia, I can't wait to see the writing you do when you are fully rested!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very nice story. I thought you did a great job. And nothing 'wrong' jumped out at me!
gabbygirl115 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I kinda like it the way that it is. It's a very sweet moment between them. Good job!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2009