Reviews for Kindly Unspoken
Slashluv23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
um...not to be mean or anything, but...this isn't about IT. IT doesn't include the Jonas Brothers, no offense. It includes a clown who goes through open pipes and kills people. But this story is really good and if u wanna write ur own stories, just go to . thats for the original pieces. :)
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Contrary to a popular belief, stories about the Jonas Brothers are not allowed on this site. This is not me trying to 'be mean' or 'pick on you'. After all, I write stories as well, and I'd hate to see this site shut down because of people deliberately breaking the rules. If you don't believe me, it's easy to check it out for yourself.

1. Log in to your profile

2. Click on stories

3. Click on guidlines(on the very far right)

4. Scroll on down to this entry in bold

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries

It speaks for itself, doesn't it? There are, however several sites that allow fictions about the Jonas Brothers:

Mibba dot com,fickwad dot com, jonas brothers fan dot com, jonasfic. proboards57 index. cgi .

Any of those sites listed welcome stories about JB. Please move your story there before the admins delete your story

and possibly your account as well.

If you have issues with this review, come and tell me about it here. w w w .fanfiction topic /36590/9920390 /2/ #12160078

Remove the spaces and you've got my forums.

Have a nice day :)

~Wesfanemt

A Proud Member of the Nimrod Squad

Also, it's not fair to the people who write in this section.
CloudChaserMcGuirk chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is not a Jonas Bros section. It's for Stephen King's IT. Not trying to be mean, just telling you.
deemed-unecessary chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
omg, why'd ya put all the chapters in one? i reached chapter three and it was going really great, but I can't finish all right now. the writing is pretty good and it has my attention, though there are some issues with punctuation when it comes to dialogue, and when a new character is speaking you should go to a new line. it helps clear up confusion.

overall, it has my attention though i strongly recommend splitting all the chapters, and not having them in one. i think that's why no one has reviewed yet. ill come back to read more, though il can't review cause it not split up...keep up the good work.