Reviews for Protected Pain
DeeLov44 chapter 20 . 10/8
Awesome story couldn't stop reading
Inuyash fan 27 chapter 14 . 3/14
I really would enjoy it more if it was koga x kagome
TMariee chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Awwww this was so great!
~TMariee
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Kikyo lover who writes InuKag, this is for you. WHY do you find it necessary to ALWAYS drag Kikyou into your stories as the ”perfect woman” that kagome can't never measure up to. And the always cliche of Kagome feeling insecure and/or unloved or being devalued or being reduced to Inuyasha's consolation prize for losing first prize Kikyo/ his convenient arm candy etc. in your stories. There is nothing more irritating than to waste time on a story where Kagome is a doormat. I honestly want to slap the writers when I'm subjected to this. I read Inu/Kag because I enjoy Kagome as a character not because I want to read about Kikyo being the perfect Marysue and Kagome being reduced to be Inuyasha's sloppy seconds. God if you love her so much just run a site about her or post yours stories in the InuKik section. Or are you afraid you wont get enough hits if you do that.
Then you wonder why people don't care enough to read this.
Pruhana chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
There's a bit of...ah... You alternate between 'I' in first-person POV and 'Kagome' in third-person POV... Nvm, reading on!
Breeluv chapter 20 . 10/20/2011
I loved the story it was cute, at first I really went from loving inuyasha to hating him b/c of what he did, but now everything is alright again:)

inukag forever!
Anglepie21 chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
I love it lol XD
Kizzmystah chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
Adorable! I absolutly loved it!:)))))
WanderingBlossom chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
I loved this story! But unfortunatly when I reached the last chapter, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. It seemed that the chapter started randomly and didn't relate to the story at all and it leaves loose ends.
moni-neechan chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
I think you should've thought about your own ending, but I don't mind at all because you chose the most amazing existing ending there was to choose. I just love that movie.

Anyway. I loved your story, I could really feel their hurt. (They Kouga, Kagome, Inuyasha,...) And I could feel the love and I could understand them.

Again: I really loved your story
moni-neechan chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
1st: I am the biggest Conan freak so you can imagine how friggin happy I was when I read Jimmy's name :D

And 2nd: That happiness kinda got lost. I somehow feel numb after reading this. I totally sympathize with Kagome...I'm already looking forward to the next chapters, I just thought I'd leave a review on the way ;)
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Oh my gosh that was amazing. You did a wonderful job, I loved it so much.
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
I still feel so bad for Kouga, course I feel bad for Inuyasha too. But go Inu! :D
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Woo! Really good. Kouga is so nice to Kagome, I actuaLly felt really bad for him. Having to see his love want another. Now I'm wishing kouga will end up with kagome, so there will be a happy ending for him. Ahh! The confusion.
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
I've always held a soft spot for Kouga and Kagome, and this just brings tears to me eyes. Honestly I wanted to smack inuyasha so many times! Anyways this is really good.