Reviews for And It Begins
Su Freund chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Eleri,

It's great to see more of Jack and Faith at last, to read about that first flush of love and how their relationship developed. I am loving it so far. Wonderfully well written, you paint vivid pictures and superb characterisations with your words. I am really looking forward to more! So where is it? I'm just sayin'... :-)

Su
MsVonnegut chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
OMGOMGOMG! You finally started the 3rd story! I am so excited by this, I can't even tell you. I have to be at work in 15 minutes, but for sure I am going to come home and read this ASAP.

YAY!
JimBeamer5 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Fast update, great! Jack (and Faith) getting some happy time makes me smile as well. Thanks!
Elizabeth S chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Do we really have to wait another week for the next part? Things are warming up nicely . It's time Jack got some real affection and love in his life. More, please?
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
great update, great to see Jack's side. hurry up with the next update!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
FINALLY!

After almost 18 months I admit I've given up on seeing this fic posted, glad to see I was wrong.

Off to a good start, can't wait for more.
headintheclouds565 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I love this story. Please keep writing!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
cute couple, but I don't see how this can end well. His friends will find out at some point, and Carter will definitely do a background search. Faith will be told by the IWC that someone is doing a background search. Etc. Plus HIS secret work might trigger alarms -the IWC would think "Iniative!" etc...
jessica chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
that was really good. you should keep going. when i day this i went back and read the previous 2. i had read them before and it was just as good the second time around. do another
Elizabeth S chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Fantastic to see this story continued. I've been checking regularly to see when you'd started writing it again. Now can't wait for the next chapter!
Laughing Cat chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Fabulous! I'm so glad that you're posting part three of your series. :) There were so many parts about this chapter that I liked, such as Faith's concern with which type of "casual" she had to dress as and Jack's innocent enjoyment of the date. I love how their positions were reversed from your first story... now it's Jack who's learning how they're meant to be together and Faith who's very firmly keeping herself in check. Wonderful chapter! I look forward to the next update.
JimBeamer5 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Nice :D I was fearing this series was dead, I'm so glad to see Part 3 started. Excellent work, I'll have to go and re-read the others again, just for fun!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2