Reviews for Heat
Negative Space Squint chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was VERY clever and well-written! I especially loved the last line. Excellent job!
barfuss chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
First of all: Thank you very much for writing this Story. I really, really like it.

I have always been a fan of more "flowery" stories, and yours is definitely one of those.

I like, how you describe the things, the place, his feelings, well done.

I just have some really small criticism, I hope you do not mind. In my opinion, a few sentences kind of seem out of place, but that is just really my opinion, and everybody else might think different. For example: "...even if he did enjoy teasing her about it. He smiled at that."

The last sentence just does not really seem to fit in for me.

That was about all I had to criticize, though.

The rest of the story was great, I really enjoyed reading it, I especially, like everybody else, I guess, love the last sentence.

Okay, enough said before I start writing the same thing over and over again. I tend to have this problem ;)

Have a nice day, evening, or night
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I absolutely loved that last line. Job well done
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
gr8 story

very sweet

write more of killer...

canadianagurl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh wow! That was fantastic! LOL! Booth and that science lession...boys.
Gam97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
My eyes misted at the end. That was beautiful :)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Once again, you have amazed me...the grasp that you have of the B&B relationship & how you can carry that over on to paper - well the computer screen. :-)

I just love an introspective Booth.

Loved all the emotions that you had Booth going through, starting with his reminiscing to school days...reflecting on how his life was shaped...& ruminating on the man he is today. He still has the doubts & insecurities, whenever he thinks of how Parker might react to finding out about his past...but that was counterbalanced by the way he felt just knowing that Brennan was proud of him & how she could reassure him that there were things in his that he had done right. He was now content to be the man that he was - because of her.

So little dialogue, which made it perfect, but it was so poignant, so meaningful. Loved the ending...the image of them - him offering her his hand...& she, accepting it...nicely done. :-):-):-)
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Cute, clever, and artfully written. Loved it!
Writer Unblocked chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wow, that was a brilliant story idea and I thought it was very well-written. The very last line made it for me.
bb4evr chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was great. I loved the introspection that Booth had.

Also that he thought they had broken the laws of phyics just by holding hands.

jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Absolutely beautiful story. Loved it. One of a kind. :)
SacredAir chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is a truly brilliant story, well done. I love the way Booth relflects on his past actions and experiences, and the last paragraph and line are fantastic. Well done!
thetruetruth chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
So lovely. I've never thought of Bones being the only one who is proud of him, but it's so true. Great writing.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/17/2009