Reviews for Doting Brothers and a Confounding Father!
teshichan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I absolutely adore big brothers! Suuuuper love Byakuya here. :)

Hope you write some more!
xhuizini chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I was smiling throughout the whole story...

gotta love how you portrayed isshin, after hearing there's a guy outside the house, it's like he didn't hear ichigo repeatedly saying it's rukia's brother... haha

and the last scene where byakuya threatened ichigo with this statement...

"Yes he does because if all the things he said were true, then I might have to kill you Kurosaki."

totally love that...

and lastly, rukia hearing all of this is just a good ending )
Jiyle chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LMAO!
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love Isshin, he's such a nut.

I really liked this story. Rukia is a part of the Kurosaki family. It doesn't matter if you ship or not.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Haha this is awesome. ) I remember that bit in the show where Rukia is crying about something...stupid...and Isshin and Yuzu totally buy it! Haha

Keep up the good work

GD
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
" Karin and Yuzu love Rukia-chan as their sister, I love her as a daughter and Ichigo is madly in love with her. "

I love that line . 3 This was really cute . I liked it .

Well done ~
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Haha... Brilliant! Nice work on this.
pandaxxbear chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
"Isshin finally changed from his polka-dotted pajamas into his stripped pajamas"

you slay me xD

I loved this story like alksdjflsakjf! 3

the grammar irked me though D:
Illucida chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
:D This was lovely.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol silly Isshin XD
Chocobo-Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I saw some spelling errors and some Tense errors. But overall not that bad, I truly believe that Isshin would act like that over Rukia. He seems like the devoted Father, everybody portrays his as an idiot, so this was a nice change of pace. Byakuya was acting much like himself, something that people neglect to do anymore, so that was lovely. You also captured the feeling of Byakuya/Rukia fluff without it being romantic, I love sibling fluff like that.

Other than the few little errors here and there, it was a nice read. Don't feel discouraged by this, Everybody had issues like that, this was meant as a complement.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
So sweet! I'm so glad you found this and I liked how you personified Isshin and showed how the twins thought Byakuya is hot-cause he is. :) I liked the part where he smiled at the end!