Reviews for A Little bit of Whiskey Comfort
Gublerlover9 chapter 1 . 1/1
Hi! I'd never read a Hermione/Sirius fic before and that was really good! Talking about older sexier men... I just recently read a complete oneshot about Lucius Malfoy and Hermione, and that was great too!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
liked it fun to read
Slydraco chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
hey why don't you do a trisome sequel...Remus/Hermione/Sirius.
SilenceIsPreferable chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
that was probably the best punishment you could ever have come up with!
siruslyinlovewithsirus chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
THREESOM THREESOM THREESOM!
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I must agree that both men are very sexy. i liked this. It was very entertaining on my part. You did a wonderful job. I too like Hermione with either Siriur or Remus. They just work. lol

~Tori
Cookie.pirate.face chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was amazing.

:]

How the hell do you only have 31 reviews? 0.o
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
The end wasn't very lame! I love Hermione and Sirus together. He's just...more than words can describe. I'd love to see how she reacts in the morning. Whether or not the relationship will be able to flourish. :p
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I do love me some HG/SB smut! And yes, Sirius is lickable.

As for improvements...write a day-after sequel!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Brilliant story, to bad Hermione at some point had such lack of jugdement that she married Ron, but hopefully that mistake will be corrected soon:-)

I just love the Hermione/Sirius, Hermione/Remus or Hermione/Remus/Sirius pairing (and her with any other, older, sexier characters, and preferably a bit of Ron bashing:-))

The idea of a naked Ron, filled with veritasarum and dumped on his mothers floors were brilliant, it really made me smile with the thougth of it:-))
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
haha Hermione dealt with them. poor girl. I was a bit wary of this pairing at the start. I'm okay with it if she goes back in time or something and meets him, falls in love and then when she returns to the present they get together but this usually seems like he's to old. You did a good job with it though and by the end I'm like oh i could start to like this pairing.