Reviews for Understand
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
OHahahahaha! So, the first part was really deep, it shows Wally's more sincere side and Bruce's desperate one. Then in the end it shows Wally being his happy joke-making self, and Bruce getting ticked at him. I really loved it.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww.
I adored this story.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hhahahahah Love the end:)
xXWeShouldShoutXx chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very thought-provoking and eloquent.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
lol flash got bats to show a part of himself _
wawaboy2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow what a "Flash" ending... Very thought provoking before that point though...
Mischief chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ah, perfect! Just what I needed right now, even though I didn't know that till I read this!

Short'n'sweet, and an inspired take on what happened after Brainthor.. normally people tend to focus on Flash majorly, for obvious reasons, but what the incident meant to the others (apart from the fear of losing their teammate), especially someone as closed-up as Batman, is an idea I think you've expressed nicely. I really liked it! :)
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was great! I loved everything about it- especially how you mixed angst with comedy. And I love the ending! XD
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Such a great story. I really liked it. - I only noticed a few minor spelling errors, but nothing really distracting. Awesome job on showing Wally's and Bruce's characters. And the last line was hilarious. ;)

Keep up the great work,

-M3
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
For all we know the bright light was just the sunlight bouncing off of Lex's head. ha!

Flash doesn't know when to leave off when he's ahead. Then again, maybe he does and just doesn't care. :P