Reviews for Extra Member
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think you should...UPDATE! Lol
twimama77 chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
oh poor jas i am interested in him lovin this so far
Fuzzyfurr chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Lots of fun sexy times. I hope you haven't abandoned this I really want to see why happened.
BabyPups Whitlock chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I Fucking love you! That is all.
lwb chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really like this story. I'm a big Jasper/Bella fan anyways. I can't quite figure out what's going to happen. But, that's not a bad thing. :)
kelmikmag chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
SO glad you're writing again!
CumberbatchedInTheTardis chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Update soon! Please? Lots of cookies for you. And they're from the dark side too. :)
FreaKiki chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Owch, poor Jasper. Here all he does is try to help and do the right thing and he totally gets punished. I loved the jabs at Emmett. So funny. I'm glad this is back and i can't wait to find out more. Maybe the reason she had Jasper leave was because she wanted Edward to come up so she could help them like Jasper did. anyways, please update soon.
delilah69 chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
so, is bella jasper's girlfriend? will it tear the family apart if they continue? will edward go to tanya?
Randomer them you since 90 chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Holy fuck this story is hot u love the Jasper in this story I hope Edward grows a pair soon because he really needs to then the whole Alice idea wow

also are Emmett And Rosalie going to join the fun to or no

well anyways update soon please
bamagal110 chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
so awesome so very much...
Lori94 chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
LOL! Nice one Bella!
teambellaedward chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
sointothis chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I've read a lot of fanfics and I promise you, this is one of the only ones (if not the only one) I've found to really take all the characters personalities and applied them in a credible way. The reactions feel right, the thoughts sound right and the flow of events isn't forced into some mindless plot. For such an emotionally complicated story, everything falls into place making it not only really hot but a really good read. Thanks!
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was HOT! What more is there to say?