Reviews for Hatred
Femtotech chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow, just found this. Very well done.
Skullface chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Sorry about last review, that was from mother#$ % Clownhead. It is I Skullface 12-23-1994, and I have to say that you did an incredible job at this such short story. I wrote something similar to this, but I like yours more. You seem to have Beckett portrayed well, and I like how you made him feel different emotions when going through so much Hell. Well done.
Skullface 12-23-1994 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
the end... ?
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well, well, well. After a long hiatus, I return. Having recently finished this game, I find that you've done an excellent job portraying the what if of what happened. I'm impressed sir, and I wouldn't mind seeing some more FEAR from you.
Azure Precursor chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was intense. Like, really intense. I like how you've done Alma's motivations, such as they are, for doing... that. I hadn't even considered that way of looking at it. It makes me wish I had a computer powerful enough to play FEAR 2.

I love your vivid description of that mindscape. Creepy and places a lot of emphasis on Becket's current state. Very chaotic and wild, very, very creepy. And very enjoyable.
HiddenMaster chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Finally found one. I had been looking for a story based along this scenerio, and I think I stumbled upon the best one out there. Excellently written, and you captured Alma and Becket's personalities and emotions like few others. I would love to see a follow up to this, or more than a few others. Just a guess, but since Becket has so many different conflicting emotions, if one doesn't win out, I think he might develop multiple personalities. But as I said, the story was excellent and would love to see more. Fine, I'll say it. Please, GIVE US MORE!
Me chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, that was terrific. Nice writing style :D
AbombAnation chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i really liked this story i just wish it wasnt a one shot! lol hope you make a story that continues this plot i really liked it
Vanished Hatred chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Er... out of all your stories I've read, this is probably the strangest one yet. I can't really say I like the story... but to be fair, I really don't want to read any fanfics of F.E.A.R. It'd tarnish my perception of the game. So... good portrayal and all, but I really don't want to read this...

And no, that would NOT make for a stable relationship.
CC chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Assamite chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
HAET FCUK TAEM! I would do the same myself.
Alardem chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. I love this story, the conflicting emotions of Becket and Alma make it very fascinating. The reason why I like this is that it shows how Becket has an...infatuation with Alma, but this is tempered with thoughts of insanity. It seems to me that Alma is influencing him, making him go against his better judgment.

A typical "fluffy" romance story would never work (It's ALMA, for Dog's sake!), but I do enjoy the way this story worked, along with another story titled "Dark Embrace."

Great work, I really got an insight into the confusion and agony of what Becket was going through, and you depicted Alma as a lonely, somewhat sympathetic figure.

I'd like to see another story from you. ;)
mickey chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
awesome story buddy
xScottx chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Lol I loved this story. I never finished F.E.A.R :( I hope to see another FEAR Story. Anyway what Alma wants Alma takes shit no one can stop her...
slayer123bio chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Yes, she has some very nice hips, killed my self three times and got an acheivement just so I could check her out. I'm glad you took a look into this, I honestly didn't know F.E.A.R was your type of game but reading all your stories, I'm not surprised you looked into this. The ending just left so much open to it that it would stay in your mind constantly.

Now we have to wait for F.E.A.R 3 to get answers...if they decide to answer F.E.A.R 2's question as the completely ignored the point man from th first game.

Great drabble, I couldn't have done better with the limited insight at the end of the game, lol. I'm gad you brought back little Alma as well since she was almost cut out in the second half of the game.

And Alma had a big rack...I guess that ws fanervice and maybe her way of increasing her sex appeal.

Whatever happened to Badass Manny?