Reviews for Smile
Be My Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
D'awww thats so cute.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Love it! I really liked Jason. I think it was his confusion etc. Wish we could have seen more of him down the road.
LightningWasDesire chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my, those were probably the most descriptive 150 words I've read in a fanfic in awhile. It was fantastic! Perfect. Pitch Perfect.
Grace Adreanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
AW! I love this show, and this couple! This was so cute! Good job.
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I totally agree, I had been rooting for Marshel since he first saw jason lol. And when they kissed I squealed with happiness too and then called my friend and we squealed together lol.
shadowspirit13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw this pairing rules!
simkid chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, I screamed to, you gotta love poor marsh
gracelalia chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
1) Congrats on being the first person to upload a U.S. of Tara fic.

2) It was so cute! Perfect for this couple. I loved it!
Sherrri chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw, Marshall is adorable. :)

I'm so glad someone wrote a Marshall/Jason fic; I was afraid nobody else would recognize the cuteness. Of course, it becomes rather sad in the light of last night's episode. :( Poor Marshall.
ravenrocks191 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw!

Marshal and Jason make such a cute couple! Actually, I think its mostly because Marshal is sweet, cute, funny, kind-hearted, and adorable. Hmm..perhaps I was too descriptive. Nah... He really is that cute. Then again, Jason is pretty decent looking...

o.o

Awesome fic! (I must have A.D.D. because I was off topic)
daina layturner chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
the world loves me today! i was very disappointed that there were no ust fics, so i began looking in other sections but then i realized that i was looking in the wrong letter section, and to my surprise there was a fanfic, in the exact pairing i was looking for! and it actually made me cry, because i just say the episode with T and jason in the shed, and so i guess thats all, but that was a very cute fanfic
vi riddle chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww this is so sweet, I love it!
Dylimma chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It's about time someone wrote a fan fiction for this show. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the planet that loved it so much and then I came here and saw that you wrote a Marshall-Jsson fan fiction and it feels like fate. We seriously need to exchange aims or something so I can talk to someone about this show! Ughh. Amazing fan fiction, ngl.
rafael.m.vicente chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
omg they finally put up united states of tara category by the way nice desription of the kiss it wasnt really like that but imagine if it was squeal any way thanks for putting it up i'll be writting a story for this catagory soon
Siriuslyfun19212 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You are officially my favorite person ever, because I was wanting to read something awesome and Marshall/Jason, and so I came on here, and I saw that there was only one story, but then I saw that it was Marshall/Jason, and basically:

I love you.

And if you're like me, you CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY.

God, while half of me was SO GIDDY that Marshall kissed him and JASON KISSED HIM BACK, I was SO MAD that that was all there was. But I did think that part where his Dad said, "You've got it bad, don't you?" was just the cutest thing. "It's a distinct possibility..." oh, how I love Marshall and his cuteness...

And that preview for next week's episode!

"You're Marshall's BF, aren't you?"

"I'm not anybody's BF."

"Do you like girls?"

-Silence-

AH.

Alright, I'm done.

Thank-you for writing a coherent story, too. It would have been... such a turn-off if this was poorly written, but I think that you wrote it pretty well.

Keep it up!