Reviews for Smile
Be My Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
D'awww thats so cute.
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Love it! I really liked Jason. I think it was his confusion etc. Wish we could have seen more of him down the road.
LightningWasDesire chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my, those were probably the most descriptive 150 words I've read in a fanfic in awhile. It was fantastic! Perfect. Pitch Perfect.
Grace Adreanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
AW! I love this show, and this couple! This was so cute! Good job.
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I totally agree, I had been rooting for Marshel since he first saw jason lol. And when they kissed I squealed with happiness too and then called my friend and we squealed together lol.
shadowspirit13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw this pairing rules!
simkid chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, I screamed to, you gotta love poor marsh
gracelalia chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
1) Congrats on being the first person to upload a U.S. of Tara fic.

2) It was so cute! Perfect for this couple. I loved it!
Sherrri chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw, Marshall is adorable. :)

I'm so glad someone wrote a Marshall/Jason fic; I was afraid nobody else would recognize the cuteness. Of course, it becomes rather sad in the light of last night's episode. :( Poor Marshall.
ravenrocks191 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw!

Marshal and Jason make such a cute couple! Actually, I think its mostly because Marshal is sweet, cute, funny, kind-hearted, and adorable. Hmm..perhaps I was too descriptive. Nah... He really is that cute. Then again, Jason is pretty decent looking...

o.o

Awesome fic! (I must have A.D.D. because I was off topic)
daina layturner chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
the world loves me today! i was very disappointed that there were no ust fics, so i began looking in other sections but then i realized that i was looking in the wrong letter section, and to my surprise there was a fanfic, in the exact pairing i was looking for! and it actually made me cry, because i just say the episode with T and jason in the shed, and so i guess thats all, but that was a very cute fanfic
vi riddle chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww this is so sweet, I love it!
Dylimma chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
It's about time someone wrote a fan fiction for this show. I was beginning to think I was the only one on the planet that loved it so much and then I came here and saw that you wrote a Marshall-Jsson fan fiction and it feels like fate. We seriously need to exchange aims or something so I can talk to someone about this show! Ughh. Amazing fan fiction, ngl.
rafael.m.vicente chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
omg they finally put up united states of tara category by the way nice desription of the kiss it wasnt really like that but imagine if it was ~squeal~ any way thanks for putting it up i'll be writting a story for this catagory soon
Siriuslyfun19212 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
You are officially my favorite person ever, because I was wanting to read something awesome and Marshall/Jason, and so I came on here, and I saw that there was only one story, but then I saw that it was Marshall/Jason, and basically:

I love you.

And if you're like me, you CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY.

God, while half of me was SO GIDDY that Marshall kissed him and JASON KISSED HIM BACK, I was SO MAD that that was all there was. But I did think that part where his Dad said, "You've got it bad, don't you?" was just the cutest thing. "It's a distinct possibility..." oh, how I love Marshall and his cuteness...

And that preview for next week's episode!

"You're Marshall's BF, aren't you?"

"I'm not anybody's BF."

"Do you like girls?"

-Silence-

AH.

Alright, I'm done.

Thank-you for writing a coherent story, too. It would have been... such a turn-off if this was poorly written, but I think that you wrote it pretty well.

Keep it up!