Reviews for The Reid Phenomonon
BlaireZ16K chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
So cute! :)
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I know this was just supposed to be humour but I do actually have a theory on that topic...

Well, since prostitutes tend to cater for more desperate, lonely and sometimes aggressive men, they're naturally drawn to Reid because of his introverted and slightly awkward nature. And it must be fun to make Reid blush :3
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
they do dont they?
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lol, hilariously cute! Thanks for sharing.
blackhope88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010

Aha, this was great :)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
lol
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Isn't it so true? It's a running gag on CM that Reid attracts prostitutes - and hot movie stars apparently. Plus, that bartender follwed up as well. For all that Morgan's the "ladies' man", Reid get them when it COUNTS. Lol, makes me laugh every time.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ahahaha! I always wondered that too! Very cute! Great job!

-claire
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
lol thats funny! i was thinking the same thing when i saw that one season 2 ep where they r interviewing people on the street, and all the prostitutes hit on him! lol this goes under faves!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Poor Reid shouldn't worry as it's not just hookers that are attracted to Reid - us fanatics are too!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was so funny. I loved the line from Morgan, "his first time on a working woman’s dime". Morgan is so right but what woman would not want to be with Reid.
tearbos chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
LOL

They would do it for free, I'm sure.

I think PB said it best that there's something about Reid that's just so damn f*able. The eyes maybe...
SillyOldThing chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very funny, enjoyed this story a lot.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
yeah it is displacement but I'm surprised they didn't bat their eyes at Morgan, too. Don't get me wrong I think Reid's cute and sweet in an awkward way.