Reviews for Snatched
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Amazing and clever story, thank you, C x
Lily's Sidekick chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Another great story. Intense and every second of reading it was interesting and entertaining. Loved the plot, setting, characters, the whole idea of it, the atmosphere, the familiarity of the characters and the pace of the story. You're a great writer.
tam418 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I definitly really really very much like this story X3 how are you doing it? always writing something that makes me laugh and smile about straight through the whole story? you always come up with complex and really wonderful stories and you must do much research for them, I would suppose... you're the best ;)
Lumikki chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love reading your stories! And my lonely Finnish soul feels a little giddy, as it does every time Finland is mentioned somewhere... I tell you, we Finns have issues with how others view us.
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Another great story. Have you ever thought of writing a thriller/deective/forensics novel and having it published?

Liked the idea that Percy was a billionaire.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I wondered which one of them would work out the clues. (I knew the clues would be there but didn't have a clue which form they would take.)
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Its really easy to visualise everything that is going on - seems like an episode of CSI.
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This clearly shows the fast pace needed when dealing with live news as well as some of the choices that have to be made about what can and can't be broadcast, needing to consider legal and ethical matters and in this case, trying to do the best to ensure the personal safety of a family member.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Another intriguing story. I wonder if you are a scientist or engineer or just someone interested in technology.
Anna chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
This was really well written! Great job :)
whispers of the night chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I have, of this moment reviewed your stories three times. You must be getting heartily sick of me. I enjoyed your portrayal of all the characters very much :D And the entire piece had a sort of briskness that fit in with the emergency of the event perfectly.
bookworm19065 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Wonderfull! It was fact paced, funny, and had hints of roamce that I loved!
Deactivated12345 chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I love this story! And I honestly can't tell why there aren't more reviews for it. I liked the relationship you did with Harry and Draco and your portrayle of Ginny and Hermione and Charlie. You made the whole "confusion with Albus and Scorpius when they were young" intresting but not angsty. I love how you sort of reversed the roles - whether you meant to or not - of the stereotypical roles of Albus and Scorpius; Albus being a mini-Harry Potter and Scorpius being typically slytherin. What I would have liked to see was some James in this story. All of the building up and the political aspects of the story were wonderful but I think it would have been more... gratifying, to see how James was at the end and see what happened to his captors. Anyway, really lovely story and you're now going on my favourites :)
Purplehonor chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Oh please finish this story! It's great - unique plot line and characterizations. It only needs one or two more chapters - please finish and update soon!
CaptainSammish chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Glorious! I love next-gen fics, and this one was such a positive mix of funny, intense, and heart-melty!