Reviews for carved in stone
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
wow, this is really intense... normally I'm not a big fan of an evil/abusive Matt, but this story makes it work. I love that it's from Shannon's point of view too. Beautifully twisted. I loved it.
Nialon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow. That was really intense and just...awesome. I've never seen Matt portrayed like that before. This really stands out from all the other stories out there.
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Sheesh! XD! How does this not have more reviews? Call me sick, but I found this utterly facsinating. I think I spelled that wrong, but thats only because this fic stole my intelligence and hid it somewhere, and thats a good thing! XD!

I liked how Matt seem to abuse Jeff more than Shannon in some ways. It kinda adds to the whole "I hate Jeff" thing, ya know?

BreakingFable chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This story is heartwrenching, from start to finish. The way you describe Matt, slowly decaying in his "perfect house", is such a sad image to think of. You've done a great job with this, and I hope you continue to write more! :)
InsanityPrevails chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
"He ripped my wings out and made me eat them"

This is probably one if the most memorable and poignant stories I've read. Just beautiful, and so sad. After reading, I went and watched the song on youtube. I think its great. and perfect for writing essays aswell. so not only is this story amazing, is educational too!
I Love-Hate him chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This is really sad, it like, breaks my heart.

But, its really good.