Reviews for Avenger
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
THERE ARE NO BUDDING FEELINGS OUR OTP IS SAFE
iAndroid chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
... Wow... I have nothing to say. This was very beautifully written, real angsty and pure, raw Sasusaku- just my cup of tea :P Good job, I love your style of writing. Keep it up! :3
refracted chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
So, I was scrolling through my favourites and decided to check upon this story again, and God, I am glad I did.

This story... is amazing. Among the thousands and thousands of fanfictions I've read, nothing so simple and short as this shatters my heart so easily, so beautifully. The word choice and repetition is daringly effectual... it is just so wonderful how your simplistic writing style can edge its way to your readers' hearts.

Honestly, I don't know if it's the music I'm listening to, or my current mood, but your story has truly touched me. It's beautiful. It's fitting. It's Sasuke. So, so Sasuke.

Well done.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Woah...That was MAJOR sad...Made me CRY!*sniff* *sniff* XP X_P
luckylisha58 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i love this! it was very well written and a beautiful story thank you! )
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow ... that was so sad! Wow ... but so well written ... wow ... absolutely ... brilliant ... wow ...

-x-Emma-x-
beyondthescenes chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Such a sad and lovely fic. Great use of words.

(And don't worry about the third databook, the sentences that suggest "hints" end in question marks and uncertainty, while those involving Sasuke are definite statements... her feelings for him haven't faded.) _
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
ok so i was torn between crying and yelling that it was his fault. haha i loved it
freakshop99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I really liked this story! and that is totally why he went for Naruto first in Orchimarus place lol