Reviews for We Have A Problem
Ardeliah chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Aw, this story was progressing beautifully. I was so hoping for more.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
i really like how this is going... update soon!
DanielWhite chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
excellent, please update soon
Rudy P chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Hey, this is a very good story. Please keep up the great work.
gabumon chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
the last bit is AWESOME!
James MacPherson chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Rodney's proposal is done well. He proposes and somehow pulls a muscle. Onlt McKay can have something like that happen to him.

I did like the choice Ronon gave to McKay. Porpose to Keller, or face him in combat. Rodney made the choice that allowed him to live long enough to see his child.

Now Rodney and Jennifer turns to Jeannie for help. This doesn't seem good.

I also like the banter between Rodney and Jeannie. Althought the banter between McKay and Sheppard is better.
timewalker05 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
A very nice chapter. Rodney's proposal was spot on. Just the way I think he would do it. Nice to see Jeannie as well.
Kamikashi chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
nice

More please soon!
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
This was a great chapter. I think you captured everyone really well, especially Jeannie and Rodney's relationship.

Please keep it coming.

DW
Kamikashi chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I'm laughing my ass off.

Great! More please!
Capucine chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Just the story I was expecting... not too much, not too little... the characters have been respected and it's quite funny ! Your fan fiction is the best I've read yet. Keep going.
Forge2 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
McKeller technobabble win!
James MacPherson chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Figures that Rodney would faint when he found out that Keller was pregnant. Getting the concussion was just an added bonus.

I wonder how McKay would make of the situation, if he doesn't kill himself before making a proper decision.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I was right! Rodney DID get a major shock! Now, he needs to figure out just what he wants to do about this situation.