Reviews for The Princess & The Slacker

keep it up!
poohbearlover95 chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
THis is such a good chapter...keep up the good work, well update asap3
94yonders chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
wah! i love this chapter so much i think i am going nuts! SUGOI! namine was so hard to read at first because i really thought that she moved on but she was just pretending!

...and SORA! wah! he is so COOL! with his mature side! he will not run away anymore not from anyone not from the feelings for namine! i am so glad it is finally declared that sora will fight for namine already! yeay!i just get enough of sora! i can't wait for the next chap! _o

axel was hilarious too, i know he knows something!

I SERIOUSLY IDOLIZE YOUR WRITINGS! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!

i am so glad you are a fan of SORAxNAMINE!

FOOLS IN LOVE is getting heated up too,

GREATEST, SUPER EXCELLENT SUPER MAGNIFIC JOB!

you deserve all the praises!

P.S. i am also proud to the 200th reviewer...(wel, i think anyway, unless someone beated me to it...i hope not)

P.P.S. yeay! Yuffie is coming in the story! ALRIGHT!
xXKingdomxXHeartsxXGirl chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
YAY! LOVED IT!

Nami [coughmecough] is so awesomly adorable!

And Sora... is so... Sora - Lol.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE BIG SECRET IS SORA IS GONNA TELL TO EVERYONE IS ROXAS LOSES! SO YOU BETTER HAVE ROXAS LOSE... or else [dun dun dunn] :D

Anywho! I enjoyed this SO

much! Update again mhkay? :D
originalworksof chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Glad to see you finally update. Only saw two mistakes. Y'know what's funny? You put the 'c' in façade and 'e' in fiancée, but you don't put the 'e' in Naminé.

Hope you don't change the name, but it's your story. And I'm really not likely Sora. I need him to be his old self. What happened in those five months anyway? Sword fight will most likely be pretty cool.

Hope you edit/update soon, and all that!
TiedToTheStorm chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
I have been reading both of your TERRIFIC stories from day 1! I know I don't leave a review on all your chapters but, I AM very lazy! hehe... So I have decided to leave you all of my praise in one long review...

1. Most importantly... I LOVE Sora/Namine! I am a 100 percent Sora and Namine fan! And to know a very talented writer like you supports them makes me just scream with joy! I always check for alerts on my fav soraXnamine stories and your story is the one I look foward to the most! I absolutely love this story as well as FIL! When I see that you've written a new chapter I go nuts... honestly NUTS!

2. You are an AMAZING writer! Your stories are so descriptive and well written! It's unbelievable how excellent you are at this! You capture Sora and Namine so well! When I read the fluff my stomach actually gets butterflies!

3. Not only are your stories heart-wreching, but, they're also hilarious! I find my self cracking up when I read your stories! I especially love the part in FIL when Yuffie accuses Riku of eyeing her banana! LMFAO!

And last, I promise to review every single chance I can now! You and your stories are definately worth a few finger cramps! ;D

Update soon k! I'll be waiting!

P.s. I REALLY hope Namine and Sora end up together! GAH IM TO EXCITED! Ouch... finger cramp... Hehe.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Just love- i really really do

so much pain!

oh oh oh

Do you know what it feels like is a good song with this V.V
Achalys chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Oh wow I loved this so much! :D I've been waiting for the next chapter to come out, and I was not dissapointed! :D You have such a gift, it's so fun to read what you write!

I feel soo bad for Sora, Namine better start being nicer to him. It's really sad that both brothers love her, too...It's gotta end badly for at least one of them.. :(

Anyways, I loved this! (again!)

Update soon please and have a great day!
Abigail Fond chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Wonderful. Can't wait for chpater 11 :)
lovexwatermelonx chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
good chap
eternitybeckons chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
I feel so bad for Sora! he comes back and Namine is so cold to him.

I know shes just doing it because she doesn't want to hurt Roxas, and she promised him she'd end her feelings, but still!

I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll be waiting for the next update for this and FIL.
finalflash1992 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
and the plot thickens :o damn, somethin needs to go down with sora and namine already, and don't quit the story after they get together either :o lol, jk, but seriously, if you think you could keep it going, yeah..hey, how DO you put that fancy thing above the e in nami's name?
JustPikachu chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
if sora doesn't beat roxas sorry ass, ill beat roxas up myself :D
chrisguy9017 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
REally cool chapter. I think changing Sora was for the best but I kinda feel sorry for Kairi cause Sora barley spares her any thought lately but then again she didn't exactly keep trying like Naimene did so its understandable that it be pushed off as a simple crush.
SlashLover93 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
This is my FAV chapter yet! Cause Sora is finally fighting for Namine! YAY *Cheers* GO NAMORA! ... But poor Roxas ... he's in for a big surprise ... he's going to be heartbroken ... Awesome chapter! Please, update soon! )
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »