Reviews for The Princess & The Slacker
94yonders chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
oh my gawd! i am soo HAPPY for this chap!

i just love picturing out a serious, mature sora! it is so awesome! how i wish you described some fighting scenes...

i laughed so much in cloud's part! he just lost face, what an embarassing way to lose! i am also feeling something good between cloud and kairi so keep up that pair! maybe they could run away or something...

sora finally confessed his feelings for namine. it was such a drama moment, it was okay. though i dont know why but there seems to be something lacking, in the whole perspective anyway or maybe it's just me *shrug*

i love the part of olette and roxas! there will be some fluff for sure when they are trying on the wedding dresses! so much fun! i am also so happy that olette is actually an heir to a throne! YES finally and roxas is showing some things that could lead to L_VE stuff _o

i wanna know what they mean na, the brother daw of riku is using olette lang...mh...so does that mean the brother (i think the name was zexion...crud i forgot) knows about olette's roots that is why they are saying na the brother is using her..cant wait for an explanation X

wow, i can tell that there will be lotsa stuff pa that would be coming, like getting the pairs together, a battle that would happen, the mother of sora, YUFFIE's part (cant wait to see what part you are giving her _) whatelse, ohh yeaf, sephiroth! man that guy is soo sneaky and cool but i hate him coz i hate it that i cant defeat him in both kh and kh2, i am such a wimp in video games but i love them aanyway...

anyway, whatelse?

ohh yeah, another GREAT JOB TO THE AUTHOR! update soon :3

ADVANCE MERRY BERRY CHRISTMAS TOO! \(o)/
Pryce69 chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
WOW! this is truly a fic that has no limitations and sets a new standard for KH fics.

I have never been so amazed by ones fic. You are truly the best. Seriously.

I am just speechless... after reading the last scene. *bows before Mimi-sama*
Achalys chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Yay! :D I loved this chapter, and it was long, too! It made me very happy! Please update soon, this is a great story!

Merry Christmas!
MoonDustx chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Oh My God!

I just realized that I haven't even

reviewed for the past 3 chapters!

My deepest apologies.

Moving on, this is definitely the

greatest chapter you've ever mastered.

No, seriously, my brain is just scrambled

up by your sheer awesome powers of writing.

I was completely confuzzled at what

Kairi was on about when she mentioned ' the

truth '

-_-

I was like ' What truth? There are so many truths,

so quit drving me on the edge by your utter vagueness'

Making me all tensed in the first few lines.

That's just pure evil.

:P

Hehe, also, the competition was very

interesting and eventful. I found the

Vaan/Penelo interaction very adorable,

however, when Sora won the competition,

I felt both happy and sad. Happy for the

obvious reasons, yet sad due to everyone

suddenly liking him cause he won some

competition.

Seriously, cut the guy some slack people!

And GAH! Sora and Namine had a moment..

well, two, oh wait, three moments!

Oh snap!

You just made my day!

That is, until I found out about Kairi

being engaged to Sora!

-_-

Why must life be so dramatic!

Hehe, I'm just gonna move onto

another topic before I get myself depressed

even further...

Look; it's Roxette!

Olette being the princess completely

caught me off guard. However, Roxas's

reaction made release my inner fangirl.

Ah, what devotion!

Roxette and Namora in one fic...

What a dream come true.

:D

Anyhoo, you did a fantastic/brilliant/

amazing/remarkable/outstanding job!

Keep up the great work!
full moon chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
thnx awsome chappy!

keep it up!
poohbearlover95 chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
THis is such a good chapter...keep up the good work, well update asap3
94yonders chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
wah! i love this chapter so much i think i am going nuts! SUGOI! namine was so hard to read at first because i really thought that she moved on but she was just pretending!

...and SORA! wah! he is so COOL! with his mature side! he will not run away anymore not from anyone not from the feelings for namine! i am so glad it is finally declared that sora will fight for namine already! yeay!i just get enough of sora! i can't wait for the next chap! _o

axel was hilarious too, i know he knows something!

I SERIOUSLY IDOLIZE YOUR WRITINGS! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!

i am so glad you are a fan of SORAxNAMINE!

FOOLS IN LOVE is getting heated up too,

GREATEST, SUPER EXCELLENT SUPER MAGNIFIC JOB!

you deserve all the praises!

P.S. i am also proud to the 200th reviewer...(wel, i think anyway, unless someone beated me to it...i hope not)

P.P.S. yeay! Yuffie is coming in the story! ALRI~GHT!
xXKingdomxXHeartsxXGirl chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
YAY! LOVED IT!

Nami [coughmecough] is so awesomly adorable!

And Sora... is so... Sora - Lol.

I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE BIG SECRET IS SORA IS GONNA TELL TO EVERYONE IS ROXAS LOSES! SO YOU BETTER HAVE ROXAS LOSE... or else [dun dun dunn] :D

Anywho! I enjoyed this SO

much! Update again mhkay? :D
originalworksof chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Glad to see you finally update. Only saw two mistakes. Y'know what's funny? You put the 'c' in façade and 'e' in fiancée, but you don't put the 'e' in Naminé.

Hope you don't change the name, but it's your story. And I'm really not likely Sora. I need him to be his old self. What happened in those five months anyway? Sword fight will most likely be pretty cool.

Hope you edit/update soon, and all that!
TiedToTheStorm chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
I have been reading both of your TERRIFIC stories from day 1! I know I don't leave a review on all your chapters but, I AM very lazy! hehe... So I have decided to leave you all of my praise in one long review...

1. Most importantly... I LOVE Sora/Namine! I am a 100 percent Sora and Namine fan! And to know a very talented writer like you supports them makes me just scream with joy! I always check for alerts on my fav soraXnamine stories and your story is the one I look foward to the most! I absolutely love this story as well as FIL! When I see that you've written a new chapter I go nuts... honestly NUTS!

2. You are an AMAZING writer! Your stories are so descriptive and well written! It's unbelievable how excellent you are at this! You capture Sora and Namine so well! When I read the fluff my stomach actually gets butterflies!

3. Not only are your stories heart-wreching, but, they're also hilarious! I find my self cracking up when I read your stories! I especially love the part in FIL when Yuffie accuses Riku of eyeing her banana! LMFAO!

And last, I promise to review every single chance I can now! You and your stories are definately worth a few finger cramps! ;D

Update soon k! I'll be waiting!

P.s. I REALLY hope Namine and Sora end up together! GAH IM TO EXCITED! Ouch... finger cramp... Hehe.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Just love- i really really do

so much pain!

oh oh oh

Do you know what it feels like is a good song with this V.V
Achalys chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Oh wow I loved this so much! :D I've been waiting for the next chapter to come out, and I was not dissapointed! :D You have such a gift, it's so fun to read what you write!

I feel soo bad for Sora, Namine better start being nicer to him. It's really sad that both brothers love her, too...It's gotta end badly for at least one of them.. :(

Anyways, I loved this! (again!)

Update soon please and have a great day!
Abigail Fond chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Wonderful. Can't wait for chpater 11 :)
lovexwatermelonx chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
good chap
eternitybeckons chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
I feel so bad for Sora! he comes back and Namine is so cold to him.

I know shes just doing it because she doesn't want to hurt Roxas, and she promised him she'd end her feelings, but still!

I can't wait to see what happens next! I'll be waiting for the next update for this and FIL.
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »