Reviews for James Bond Eat Your Heart Out
CornerOfYourEye chapter 11 . 21h
This is a brilliant story! It's actually waaaay better than the movie :) Love the banter/flirting between Merlin and Arthur. Honestly the dialogue throughout was perfect and really funny. Thank you for sharing!
Hailey chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Did you do this on Ao3? Because if you didn't someone took your story and only changed it a little.
Hypocritical chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I can be assholes, and that's coming from one.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
This is the best story I ever read. You should expand on it and publish it. I will be sure to buy it!
xx chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Loved this! Could not stop reading! One of my favs for sure!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
so awesom
Boudicca1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
As an American, I can absolutely say that I take no offence at the portrayal of Americans in this chapter. I'm from Seattle, and I wouldn't be caught dead near the south, where the common viewpoint is actually pretty similar to those of the American team in this chapter. Also, I completely agree with you on the fangirl and J2 points. Great story, and I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
I loved this! Love cocky, brilliant merlin. Was super pissed at Arthur for a bit, but glad he came to his senses :-) fun and flirty...wld not say no to a sequel.
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh god, this is HILARIOUS! And now I am most definitely going to find and watch that movie! Great job!
eater chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! They are such a perfect couple! ;P
red-racer-fan chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Two words Red Dwarf. Watch it, you'll fall in love. By the way best story I have ever read on fan fiction. Net... and let me tell you I have read a lot
Vaness chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Dammit why do we get Mordred! I'm gonna rip his tongue out
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
S'okay, I live in America, and while they'really not all like that, there are a fair few.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The "Would you believe checking my email?" bit, I get it. Whoohoo! Maxwell Smart rules!
Purple rain chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeep! This is so frggin cool and ridiculously cute att the same time! :D
I love it! Can't wait to read more! :)