Reviews for James Bond Eat Your Heart Out
Evangeline chapter 6 . 11/23
What im about to say will be said a lot but i without a doubt believe u are a genius. Im serious this writing is awesome and the story just gets better and better. GENIUS
something chapter 11 . 9/20
i loved it, it's funny, really good. thank you for this!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 11 . 9/8
This was absolutely adorable
lu-chan101 chapter 11 . 4/26
Oh gosh this story is so funny, sexy and cute, but really funny, loved hack! Merlin and the way he act
Silvertail chapter 4 . 3/12
Whew! I thought that was what you really thought we were like until I read the note. Nice chapter!
CornerOfYourEye chapter 11 . 2/8
This is a brilliant story! It's actually waaaay better than the movie :) Love the banter/flirting between Merlin and Arthur. Honestly the dialogue throughout was perfect and really funny. Thank you for sharing!
Hailey chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Did you do this on Ao3? Because if you didn't someone took your story and only changed it a little.
Hypocritical chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I can be assholes, and that's coming from one.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
This is the best story I ever read. You should expand on it and publish it. I will be sure to buy it!
xx chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Loved this! Could not stop reading! One of my favs for sure!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
so awesom
Boudicca1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
As an American, I can absolutely say that I take no offence at the portrayal of Americans in this chapter. I'm from Seattle, and I wouldn't be caught dead near the south, where the common viewpoint is actually pretty similar to those of the American team in this chapter. Also, I completely agree with you on the fangirl and J2 points. Great story, and I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
I loved this! Love cocky, brilliant merlin. Was super pissed at Arthur for a bit, but glad he came to his senses :-) fun and flirty...wld not say no to a sequel.
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh god, this is HILARIOUS! And now I am most definitely going to find and watch that movie! Great job!
eater chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! They are such a perfect couple! ;P