Reviews for James Bond Eat Your Heart Out
xx chapter 11 . 7/2
Loved this! Could not stop reading! One of my favs for sure!
so awesom
Boudicca1 chapter 4 . 3/18
As an American, I can absolutely say that I take no offence at the portrayal of Americans in this chapter. I'm from Seattle, and I wouldn't be caught dead near the south, where the common viewpoint is actually pretty similar to those of the American team in this chapter. Also, I completely agree with you on the fangirl and J2 points. Great story, and I'm sorry for not reviewing sooner.
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 1/26
I loved this! Love cocky, brilliant merlin. Was super pissed at Arthur for a bit, but glad he came to his senses :-) fun and flirty...wld not say no to a sequel.
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh god, this is HILARIOUS! And now I am most definitely going to find and watch that movie! Great job!
eater chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! They are such a perfect couple! ;P
red-racer-fan chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Two words Red Dwarf. Watch it, you'll fall in love. By the way best story I have ever read on fan fiction. Net... and let me tell you I have read a lot
Vaness chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Dammit why do we get Mordred! I'm gonna rip his tongue out
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
S'okay, I live in America, and while they'really not all like that, there are a fair few.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
The "Would you believe checking my email?" bit, I get it. Whoohoo! Maxwell Smart rules!
Purple rain chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeep! This is so frggin cool and ridiculously cute att the same time! :D
I love it! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
supernatural torrent becomes available in Australia in a Wednesday
themerlinfandom chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
i absolutely cannot get over this story. it reminds me of an if-things-had-gone-differently version of Loaded March... almost like a LM HS AU. it's beautiful, it's hilarious, it's hot and i love it more than anything. I need to update my rec list.
thank you for writing it - it's absolutely fantastic and i can't believe it's taken so long for me to find it. All that being said, would you consider moving it to AO3? I just think the format is a lot easier to work with and it's harder for me to rec fics that aren't on AO3 because of logistical things.
anyway, you're fantastic. A, much love
EccentricFox chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
This was a very silly little story. And yeah, I enjoyed it. Most of it. Towards the end I began to skim the sex scenes - I didn't find the as interesting as the rest of it. I loved the inclusion of the Aussie bits, being one myself. I had a pretty clear suspicion that you were an Aussie early on, but had to check to make sure.

One thing that annoyed me was that for most of the chapters, you'd written "bollocks" as "bullocks" and there was one point where you wrote "shiteing" where I think "shitting" would have sufficed. English people do say shit, not just shite - I should know; my parents are from Liverpool, England.

It was a very fun, amusing story and I was wondering how you'd conclude it with a happy ending; somehow you managed it, even though it was sitting on the edge of disbelief. But I like that it's not a serious or dark take on the spy genre. Cheers.
The World in Black and White chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVE THAT COMMENT ABOUT TONY ABBOTT! HE'S SUCH A POMPOUS SELF-RIGHTEOUS RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST ANTI-WOMAN ARSE! (Australian here. I speak from experience) AND IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ON FFNET! Or anywhere, really... I myself have several points I'd like to make about his constant evasion and bullshitting. The man talks a lot, but he doesn't say much. Can't understand why he was elected. I wonder what happens every time Same Love by Macklemore comes on the radio. Twat must have an aneurysm. Hope so, anyways... Anywhoooo... just wanted to say that I loved this story and am so glad I took the time to read it! Part of me wishes I could forget it just so I could read it again for the first time, you know? I love Merlin's character in this! The dialogue was so funny I laughed so many times that my mum seriously thought something was wrong with me. Thanks so much for writing this!