Reviews for Sam Winchester and the Seven Deans
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
It was an amazing funny story, happy, smartass, and grumpy were my favorites of his emotions. Great job wiriting this! Well done!
Josue chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Excellent, two sentences were a little confusing, but I think that was solely grammatical:

"Do you guys know what you want already?" She asked. Green eyes smiled broadly at her. Her heat beat faster.

I believe you meant 'heart' not heat, and the other:

The back alley ion which the dumpster gave her the creeps sometimes.

Would recommend re-wording this as ion could be 'in' but it is still a confusing sentence with that substitution.

Excellent start of a story, you drew me in right away, and the premise that Ruby would cause mischief is easily believable _
Maria833 chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
I had so much pleasure reading your story and I wanted to thank you for that.

Your way of describing every special moment is amazing and you have a hell of a sens of humor!

Thank you so much!
captainbartholomew chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
This was amazing writing and a totally creative and fun loving story! It is by far one of my favs and the ending just made my heart give out from the pure aweness of it all.

And my favorite character... The Narrator! Awe the snarkness was just amazing with that character. Although I did love Sweetie and just plain old regular Dean as well. And Kat who was an amazing OC. I also loved how you modeled the chapters after Snow White, okay so I loved the whole story! I'm going to go read the next story now! I am way too excited for the narrator snarkyness but hey 'eh I'm a Dean fan so it'll all be okay! :)
missmontana chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Will there be any more? PLEASE! THERE NEEDS TO BE!
KayKayElayne0193 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It made me giggle :)
yurisnow chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Omg, this is awesome. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Tuppence chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Hey, the story is good so far. Entertaining as hell. But just out of curiosity, did you intentionally make the female character a Mary Sue for humourous impact? Even if you didn't, it's very entertaining. Good going!

~ Tuppence ~
B. and the Jetts chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
This is probably not gonna sound as good as it did in my head, but I think I'm in love with you!

I just couldn't stop laughing after I read the title, and the rest... oh well... let's just say my dad thinks I'm doing drugs 'cause I was laughing so hard

I can't even quote my favorite parts, there are too many!

Oh man... I feel kinda tired after all this... Now all I wanna do is have my way with Happy, then curl up right next to Sweetie, not after kissin Cry-Baby good night, of course...

Ok, gonna go before this gets even weirder...

Ps.: I'm not really gay or anything like that, I just had a Dean overdose, that's all
Emrisah chapter 17 . 6/2/2010
Love. Love love love. Great, fantastic, funny, sweet, hot, smarta- wait, now I'm just naming characters. : D If I didn't have to do this essay, I would be reading more. Seriously. But all your other stories have helped me to procrastinate just a little too much, so I really gotta go. Sigh. But I shall return! : )
Dynetyven chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I LUV it!

haha couldnt stop when i started.. omg...
SeaKat chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
I fell in love with every part of Dean! I read the entire story in about 30 minutes. You really did a great job capturing each faucet of his personna. I'd love to take Happy, Sweetie, and Smartass and just keep them in my pocket! Maybe a little Grumpy too, cuz who doesn't love the angry $3x once and a while! Great job!
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
I LOVED THIS! It was SO GOOD!
CrazyInsaneHyperPerson chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
Wonderful story! The characterization was really good and there were a lot of funny parts in there. I would have liked to see a little more interaction between the Deans and Sam, for example when Grumpy told Sweetie that Sam hated him I was expecting Sam to correct him or something. But besides that it was fantastic, I especially loved the narrator talking.
Spikespoodle chapter 17 . 9/12/2009