Reviews for Contrasting Parallels
Wind of SilentBell chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
This story is very well written. Please update! I want to know how it ends. Please!
Reader 21 chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Please update soon. I've already re-read this story so many times. Please come back to it soon. Just know that we are waiting for your return.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
Please come back to this story soon. We are still waiting for you. It has so much potential
MeteorWars chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
please update...i have been reading this since 2013
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2017
2 years of waiting... Please update soon.
hamchan chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
pleaseeee i just re-read the whole thing, I need a new chapter soon xD
Reader 21 chapter 11 . 2/2/2017
Aww... I am so sad that you've put this story on Hiatus. When it's less crazy, please continue the story, remember that there are always reader here waiting for your return.
cagallijen1989 chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
plsss update
cagallijen1989 chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
plsss update alot of us want this story to update plsss
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
I really like this story. The plot is really good, it keeps the readers' attention. I wish that you will continue this story.
PoccaChan chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
I love this story. Can't wait for more. please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
I really like this story, it catches the readers attention from the beginning till now. I look forward to next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
One year has almost past. Update plz soon. I'm dying for the next chapter.
Silver Celestia chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
I knew it! Ryoga suddenly get mixed up in this story and Kumiko said that "Honeybunch was here with me-" it snapped. It's just a guess, though.

Ryoga is Kumiko's husband and Ryoma Jr is his son. He asked Ryoma to pretend to be his father.. maybe because Ryoga (and Kumiko, maybe) is trying to hook Ryoma up. By making Jr pretend to be his son, he tested the girls, if they will give up on Ryoma, or still stubbornly go for him who's a "married" man.
I enjoy this very much! XD Continue plz!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Omg. Please update soon! I LOVE it! What would Sakuno do? I'm so excited. Can't wait w