Reviews for Contrasting Parallels
CamiNeni chapter 1 . 6/19
Such a great story please continue -
Hi. This is my second time rereading this story. I simply LOVE it. Plz don't make us wait too long.
fujimarj chapter 11 . 4/21
Hi there... Its my first time reading your ryosaku fanfic and i totally love it.. Please update more! Youre ao good and please dont be like the others who hanged such good story and left it undne because avid readers and fans of stories like this always ends up feeling betrayed.. Please ojhhh please update.. Ill be checkinh your story day by day for updates... onegai!
Tokishimo Rika chapter 11 . 4/2
Where are youuuu?! OMG, I am a victim of this cliffhanger! It's been a while since I had this crazy sensation boiling inside of me. You, my friend, had just woken up the true reader in me (because I am a critic.) (And I was honestly drawn into this made-up world.) (The kid wasn't convincing enough but he's so funny, it convinced me.) (And I am a critic.) (Critics don't usually say this.) I would love for this to continue.
virginger chapter 11 . 3/15
next please! :D
secretlistener chapter 11 . 3/14
Sakuno can finally find out the truth. Why are you lying to her anyway Echizens lol
Yay. I love it. I wonder what Sakuno plans to do now. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for more
cheng chapter 11 . 3/8
OMG omg OMG omg OMG omg OMG! Ahhhhhhh, Fuji-senpaiiiii he's like their guardian angel! Yokatta! ;; love it! Can't wait to read the rest!
Yuki029 chapter 11 . 2/27
omgggg! that suspense. AHAHAHHAH I've always thought the little Ryoma is actually Ryoma himself. 'Cause...CONAAN. jaykay. then there's the old Ryoma, and somehow inside me i just kept thinking that Ryoma must be a fake, you know cause he cant let other people know that he turned into a little guy just to seduce his little childhood romance. you know you know. so excited for this update :3 havent been reading any fanfics for sho looong 3 3 and it's ok to be corny. i love corny. HAHAHHAHAHHA. update sooon 3
heartluv chapter 11 . 2/24
Haha the cat is out of the bag all thanks to Fuji...although he's always scheming so I'm curious to see what he has in mind...hmm...can't wait to find out! :)
jinechizen chapter 11 . 2/22
...i love this chapter...hehe.. actually i love all the chapters...so happy that chapter 11 is out...i should have read this last night but im too sleepy...and decided to during my vacant period in the afternoon...and this just made may day...my co workers thought im that im crazy...holding my phone and grinning like a total idoit...hehehe... well were a bunch of idoits i may say... thanks for the wonderful update...
CandyCutie09 chapter 11 . 2/22
OMYGOSH! I so love this chapter! Ryoma is just so romantic in this chap in his own echizen way and fuji-senpai is so.. mesmerizing! If Sakuno-chan doesnt end up with ryoma please let her end up with fuji! FujiSaku is one of my fav characters/couple in the series!
Moonj2300 chapter 11 . 2/22
Oh my god I love this! I seriously thought Ryoma junior was the real Ryoma. And I think Sakuno is winning but Ryoma might just turn the tables. I can't believe it took her that long to notice. There were a lot of hints after all. Anyway please update soon!
RikuDai chapter 11 . 2/22
Yes! An update!

Ooohhh I like how Fuji interacts with Sakuno :)) I mean, potential love triangle there! Plus, Sakuno's reactions to him are awfully familiar to her reactions to Ryoma :)))

More Ryoma-junior pleeeaaasssee! He is just sooo adorable 3
teshichan chapter 11 . 2/22
Poor Sakuno! being played like that. I say it's time for payback! contrary to Fuji, I think Ryoma IS winning. And we can't have that come so easily. ;-) hope you update soon lease! :-)