Reviews for Contrasting Parallels
Reader 21 chapter 11 . 2/2
Aww... I am so sad that you've put this story on Hiatus. When it's less crazy, please continue the story, remember that there are always reader here waiting for your return.
cagallijen1989 chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
plsss update
cagallijen1989 chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
plsss update alot of us want this story to update plsss
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
I really like this story. The plot is really good, it keeps the readers' attention. I wish that you will continue this story.
PoccaChan chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
I love this story. Can't wait for more. please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
I really like this story, it catches the readers attention from the beginning till now. I look forward to next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
One year has almost past. Update plz soon. I'm dying for the next chapter.
Silver Celestia chapter 11 . 2/1/2016
I knew it! Ryoga suddenly get mixed up in this story and Kumiko said that "Honeybunch was here with me-" it snapped. It's just a guess, though.

Ryoga is Kumiko's husband and Ryoma Jr is his son. He asked Ryoma to pretend to be his father.. maybe because Ryoga (and Kumiko, maybe) is trying to hook Ryoma up. By making Jr pretend to be his son, he tested the girls, if they will give up on Ryoma, or still stubbornly go for him who's a "married" man.
I enjoy this very much! XD Continue plz!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Omg. Please update soon! I LOVE it! What would Sakuno do? I'm so excited. Can't wait w
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Plz plz plz update soon. It would be a wonderful present for us.
lee7anna chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I love this soooooo much please do update..even your oc's make sense..Ryoma j. is so adorable and i really like kumiko(maybe cause she reminds me of nanjirou XD). I cant wait update
Tarawiel chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Omg. I NEED mooooooreeeee pleasseeee! I really want to know how everything is going to burst and also if little Ryoma is going to be difficult when things get really serious XD Will Sakuno go apeshit crazy when the whole thing is discovered? Aaaaahhhh, I can't wait!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I love this _ please update soon.
Lunas-paradox chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
plz update. this story is so unique and captivating i love it
CamiNeni chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Such a great story please continue -