Reviews for Contrasting Parallels
Silver Celestia chapter 11 . 2/1
I knew it! Ryoga suddenly get mixed up in this story and Kumiko said that "Honeybunch was here with me-" it snapped. It's just a guess, though.

Ryoga is Kumiko's husband and Ryoma Jr is his son. He asked Ryoma to pretend to be his father.. maybe because Ryoga (and Kumiko, maybe) is trying to hook Ryoma up. By making Jr pretend to be his son, he tested the girls, if they will give up on Ryoma, or still stubbornly go for him who's a "married" man.
I enjoy this very much! XD Continue plz!
Omg. Please update soon! I LOVE it! What would Sakuno do? I'm so excited. Can't wait w
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Plz plz plz update soon. It would be a wonderful present for us.
lee7anna chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I love this soooooo much please do update..even your oc's make sense..Ryoma j. is so adorable and i really like kumiko(maybe cause she reminds me of nanjirou XD). I cant wait update
Tarawiel chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Omg. I NEED mooooooreeeee pleasseeee! I really want to know how everything is going to burst and also if little Ryoma is going to be difficult when things get really serious XD Will Sakuno go apeshit crazy when the whole thing is discovered? Aaaaahhhh, I can't wait!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
I love this _ please update soon.
luna22x chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
plz update. this story is so unique and captivating i love it
CamiNeni chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Such a great story please continue -
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Hi. This is my second time rereading this story. I simply LOVE it. Plz don't make us wait too long.
fujimarj chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Hi there... Its my first time reading your ryosaku fanfic and i totally love it.. Please update more! Youre ao good and please dont be like the others who hanged such good story and left it undne because avid readers and fans of stories like this always ends up feeling betrayed.. Please ojhhh please update.. Ill be checkinh your story day by day for updates... onegai!
Tokishimo Rika chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
Where are youuuu?! OMG, I am a victim of this cliffhanger! It's been a while since I had this crazy sensation boiling inside of me. You, my friend, had just woken up the true reader in me (because I am a critic.) (And I was honestly drawn into this made-up world.) (The kid wasn't convincing enough but he's so funny, it convinced me.) (And I am a critic.) (Critics don't usually say this.) I would love for this to continue.
virginger chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
next please! :D
secretlistener chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Sakuno can finally find out the truth. Why are you lying to her anyway Echizens lol
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Yay. I love it. I wonder what Sakuno plans to do now. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for more
cheng chapter 11 . 3/8/2015
OMG omg OMG omg OMG omg OMG! Ahhhhhhh, Fuji-senpaiiiii he's like their guardian angel! Yokatta! ;; love it! Can't wait to read the rest!