Reviews for 14
Marikalay chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
This one was really sweet. You did a good job.
Cranky Kong chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Lothor and Divatox? I'll never be able to unsee that.
satsukiyurami chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Oh my i love the Lightspeed and Lost Galaxy Part *.*

Please continue this story 3
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Awesome stuff. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
angellwings chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, omg, this was so cute! I loved it! Leo's so adorable and Kendrix is just as cute! Poor her, having a terrible Valentine's day. Although, I'm usually dateless as well so...I know how she feels, haha. I loved this one! More! You should do more! :)
Joyce chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
this chapter is a little sad, great read so far!
JuseaPeterson chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
That was definitely different, but it was nice because it wasn't what I was expecting. It was kind of angtsy because she's dead, but I think the idea was sweet with it. I think it was pretty good.
JuseaPeterson chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet. I love how you had it be about Jen and Wes even though they aren't even in the same year. Wes sending her a valentine through a time capsule was so incredibly sweet and romantic. It was a simple valentine, but it was all the more special.

Loved Katie, Lucas, Trip and Jen's relationship, you did a great job showing it. I love how matter of fact Lucas is about the whole Nadira and Valentine's Day. Picking the song was funny.

Great job on this. I completely loved it.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Short but sweer
writeallnight chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Oh my gosh. This made me want to cry. I've always been partial to LR and all the characters therein. This is so something I could see happening. Very sweet. Great job.
LastWhiteRose chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
aw that was adorable but sad. Update soon!
angellwings chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
aw, Poor Captain Mitchell! I love his inner commentary on the holiday. And he's speech over the gravesite...so saw and sweet at the same time. great work!
writeallnight chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
That might just be the cutest thing ever! I love it!
LastWhiteRose chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
aw that was adorable!
DancesWithBadgers chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
My goodness.

That was adorable.

I love Wes even more now, and I can totally see him doing that, because he's such a dear and he's Wes, ya know?

Amazing writing as always, I just need to get off my lazy butt and review... sigh.

And it's not sad at all that you looked up the day of the week Valentine's Day falls on in 3002, just curious, what day is it?

Good chapter, I really like the fic!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »