Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
Larenars chapter 20 . 7/11
A really awesome story. I wonder what would have happened next.
S.Joan chapter 20 . 6/20
This is great! I really enjoy it. A different twist on a time travel story that I've never read before. Well done!
Anon chapter 20 . 6/3
You are fucking evil to leave us like that
Animationgirl4208 chapter 20 . 5/26
Omg! What kind of freaking cliff hanger is that!? You kindly gave, us mortals, a wonderful, amazing story thats so real mentally and it makes you squirm inside...but then...bam! You make a pure baby, a Harry who still kill himself but lost the only way he could, hurt Sirius, and then brought freaking Voldemort himself to the party! Pls do whatever you have to, to end it. I don't care if you finish it with just one chapter, but pls do something bc I was not prepared to actually like this fic and it hurts that I read all the Chapters within 2 hours (breaks). Thanks for even writing but as mere mortals we need something if anything! Thank you for your wonderful time all mighty!
lunaz chapter 20 . 5/24
I have read this umpteen times and I really enjoy it but I had hoped one day that it would be finished but I guess after so many years it has been abandoned. It is a shame as it was a wonderful story.
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 5/22
Dun Dun Dunnn
SaiyaCat chapter 7 . 5/22
Wow
This is amazing! Please update!
OrangeLemon chapter 20 . 5/6
GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD! I cant belive it hasnt been updated for so long. I wonder if it will ever get updated. But it would be awesome to see how this story ended, even if you didnt feel like it was written perfectly. Trust me we dont care, as long as you just continue the story!
YOU CANT END IT LIKE THIS!
DoNotCallMehNymphadora chapter 20 . 5/1
UPDATE PLEASEEE
DoNotCallMehNymphadora chapter 20 . 5/1
Amazing story btw
IloveHeat chapter 20 . 3/27
What a place to stop. Great idea for a story though. Sorry you didn’t finish it.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 20 . 3/18
oh no what have u done harry
please do continue
this one
i loved it
bye sumi
Wide Eyed and Curious chapter 20 . 1/29
This is great, too bad it hasn't been updated in quite a few years...will it ever be updated?
Panda Blitz chapter 20 . 1/27
Its sad that this hasnt updated. I re-read it every now and then and it is still fantastic
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »