Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
shimotsuki11 chapter 20 . 4/27
What a fascinating idea for an AU - and I especially love your characterization, which manages to make all these people familiar, and yet not, just as they are for Harry.

It's heartbreaking to see Harry face these new versions of all the people he's loved and lost, who don't know him in this place (except for that resonance some of them have - from the soul-bond, apparently). But it's lovely to see new bonds grow, especially between Harry and Sirius. Although, Sirius has certainly gone and put them in very hot water just now (eek).
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 20 . 4/22
very good! Continue!
SiriusisLove chapter 20 . 4/7
Hi,
i stumbled across your fan fiction and boy what a find! its really beautiful and thought out. your characters are really beautifully written too. why did you stop? please write more. i need closure :P
hunteresse chapter 20 . 3/22
Ah! This story is so good! An unbelievably tragic AU world for Harry to have come from; potentially much more gripping than canon, in my opinion. It's pretty impressive, how you managed to basically create a whole other AU world in just a chapter or so of this *other* other AU. Good grief. I glanced at your profile, and it seems like we might have a while to wait still before you are able to continue with this. I don't care; I'll happily wait. This is definitely going in my list of favorites. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that is!
Cielo Viola chapter 1 . 3/6
I really, really, really times infinity, love your story. Totally adore it, actually . Please make an update soon!
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 20 . 2/27
Wow! This is really good. I am very excited for more.
I really enjoy the characters that you've created. They feel very three dimensional and Harry feels very complex and realistic. I never quite liked how J.K made Harry so well adapted even after all the abuse and the war that he suffered through.
I really like the storyline and where its going so far. Please write more soon!
-Fluffy
NouvelleVoix chapter 20 . 2/19
This was actually pretty interesting! Why'd you stop updating?
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 20 . 1/5
This is an excellent story. The writing is well put together and the plot is great. You have marvelous skill and it was a joy to read these chapters.
apothecary in training chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Very nice story. I always enjoy a hurt but still good Harry.
trincam2011 chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
Awh, such a good story I only found out today. Really look forward to whenever you come back for future updates
theotherworld chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
uhhhh why why why dont leave this here! Come on, this is an awesome story which I may or may not be rereading for the umpteenth time.
so would you pleeeeeeese update? Pleaaase?
x0x0
Elysia1 chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
You have not stopped here have you? OMFG! This is awesome!
rotten little rat chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Please please please pleasepleaseplease update! I loved it too much!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
please update!
Allie Danger chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
fuck!
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS FIC LIKE THIS?
WTH

I cant wait to read more :(
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee