Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
Paty S chapter 20 . 7/26
Oh goody! Now Voldemort is here..sigh.
Paty S chapter 15 . 7/26
The chapters are so short and something tells me this in unfinished.
Paty S chapter 14 . 7/26
This is so fuck up but I'm glad he told him.
Paty S chapter 9 . 7/26
He finally connected he dots but the break out happened again..I hope they can defeat him.
Paty S chapter 7 . 7/26
So Harry was brought instead of Sirius..omg ! I'm glad that house elf got himself killed of Sirius was going to killed him.
Paty S chapter 6 . 7/26
Man, poor Harry he is suffering so much I hope he manages to recover. I don't want to see him fighting another Voldemort.
Paty S chapter 5 . 7/26
That last question hilarious and I didn't understand that part of how to defeat Voldemort very well..it is still the Horcrux?
Anyway great chapter
Paty S chapter 4 . 7/26
I love seeing Harry relationship with the others especially Sirius develop and that encounter with him naked..can't imagine what he had been through.
Great choice
fighter61998 chapter 20 . 6/2
Uh-oh.
GUUAUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGH

I'm sorry, but this is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics out there. In my humble opinion, it outclasses every other like it in terms of logic, shock value, realistic reactions, character portrayal, suspense, ...
...I don't really know why I like this story THIS much, but I do.

And apparently, this won't be updating anytime soon, if ever. ...You know, I never thought I'd die from a fanfic, but here I am, dead. I died a painful, agonizing death.
(I might resurrect if something pops up...hint, hint)

This became one of my favorite stories, though. Thank you very much for sharing this
Rainy-Round chapter 20 . 5/10
Kya! Need an update!
gagaking chapter 2 . 4/23
Good start so far.

That was a pretty stupid vow to make though. What if he goes against someone who hates him but also is going against Voldemort? And what if he is forced to choose between two people to save during a fight? He would be hurting whoever he didn't save "through inaction". I guess if he just didn't let himself be consciously aware of the issue, it wouldn't break the vow because it wouldn't be "Purposeful", but still...

Hopefully, this won't come up later in the story.
LadyFlorentine chapter 20 . 4/2
Worst. Cliffhanger. Ever.
Sydney chapter 20 . 3/30
Please update? I know it's been a few years but if you only have 2 chapters and an epilogue left could you please post what you have written? It's so good and I want to find out what happens!
On another note, I hope you are doing okay. Depression is awful. I'm cheering for you even if you don't know who I am.
VampWitchCat chapter 20 . 3/3
I have read my fair share of fanfiction and can honestly say this is shaping up to be one of my absolute favorites. I hope you come back to it some day! Great job.
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »