Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
misteryman526 chapter 8 . 11/14
Not a blood relation? I think Harry is officially the grandson of Doria Potter nee Black, so he IS a blood relation of the Blacks.
azarieyah chapter 20 . 11/12
why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. why everytime i found a very great fanfiction, it always ended with cliffhanging. please update. pretty please...
JustReviewed chapter 20 . 10/27
Hi. Yeah, I just reviewed on my account, but I just wanted to say I read your Profile and wanted to quickly address something. I don't want you to feel guilty, or sad or stressed or anything. I know what depression is like. I know how painful it can be. I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to worry or feel bad about not completing this. And certainly don't feel guilty for suffering. My review was just my way of making sure you understand that your story is absolutely beautiful, and I adored it. (And my wording has eluded me so much, here. There is so much I want to say but can't - regardless, I feel you may understand what I'm /trying/ to say.)

I wish the best of health, mental and otherwise, to you.

NecromanticHarbinger chapter 20 . 10/27
Of all the times for a story to become discontinued...

This was beautiful. Unique and powerful and brilliant regardless of it's brevity and incompleteness.

Even if the story ends here; even if it does not reach a conclusion, thank you. It was wonderful to read.
Gaaaaaah! And just when things were starting to get really good! -_- *sobs hysterically*
Balthanon chapter 20 . 9/15
Interesting story so far- shame it stopped so long ago.
cookyc chapter 8 . 9/10
Oh wow what a great story
SusanL chapter 20 . 9/10
This is my favorite alternate dimension and I'm happy to have stumbled on to it.

The way I see it, they need Harry and Harry needs them. I hope you'll someday be in a place where you feel ready to post the rest. Best wishes - really.
Emerald Time chapter 20 . 8/23
AHHHHH! I- you- no- what!? You haven't updated since 2012?! /(O_O)\ NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please, please update! It's been 3 years! Please? Please with whip cream and a cherry on top?
josht1987 chapter 20 . 8/16
You NEED to finish this. This is one of the best alternate dimension stories on the site. I come back from time to time just to re read it.

thehereandnow33 chapter 20 . 7/31
Awwwww...update please!
mystiri1 chapter 20 . 6/29
I just want you to know I love this story, and will be following it to see if you do complete it - and that I also know from personal experience just how hard depression can hit the creative process. It always seems to me one of the more ironic and cruel aspects of depression that it can take away your enthusiasm and energy to do those things that make you feel happy. Just remember the most important thing is to take care of yourself!
you know i still come back and read this periodically even though it's not going anywhere. i just really like it.
brigid chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh! And you're a nerdfighter! Awesome!

I know somewhat what you're going through, and I know sometimes all you can do is ride it out. But I hope that you're doing alright and taking care of yourself.
brigid chapter 20 . 6/7
Excellent. Oooooooh, excellent. I was looking to read old favorites and stumbled across this story again. I like the direction you've taken it. Slightly insane Harry always made the most sense to me, after all he's been through. And you've somehow managed to make Sirius feel like both his old self and a new person entirely. Great job, I can't wait to read more.
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »