Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
Wide Eyed and Curious chapter 20 . 1/29
This is great, too bad it hasn't been updated in quite a few years...will it ever be updated?
Panda Blitz chapter 20 . 1/27
Its sad that this hasnt updated. I re-read it every now and then and it is still fantastic
ToshimiOkami chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
Please tell me your still gonna finish this. It's bloody amazing
omh666 chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Gahhhh! I really should start paying more attention to the "update"d marks on stories. This is the eighth fic I've read that isn't finished and seems to be abandon based on the last time it was updated.
omh666 chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
I'm a little confused about how an unbreakable vow would stop someone from killing them self, as hinted at in this chapter. Harry made an unbreakable vow to keep living. But if he were to break it and try to die, then the vow would kill him, which would achieve his goal anyway.
omh666 chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
Feels like Harry's got both a natural and unnatural soul connection with Voldemort according to this chapter. Natural because of the whole "enemies who just have a draw to each other", and unnatural because of the "failed magic" bit.
omh666 chapter 7 . 11/14/2017
That... is a particularly interesting concept. Awesome plot point.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 11/9/2017
Very fascinating story! So, if they can figure out how to yank the connection out of the summoned soul, then Voldemort can be killed. Maybe if Lily, James, Remus and Sirius all reach in at the same time and yank it out of him? Or all hit Baby Harry with a Patronus at the same time, perhaps that could drive out the link? Hm, so many possibilities!
SuperApplePie chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
A good story. I especially like how you actually planned out at least the basic structure from the beginning. It made the story more enjoyable.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Hi, I just read the whole story, it's very good and I really like the whole parallel dimension concept. I know at this point it's not likely you will update, but I do hope you would. Can't leave us with that cliffhanger!
Sam chapter 20 . 9/17/2017
Just found this and really enjoyed it. Wish there was more
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 20 . 9/17/2017
Hope you will finish this one day :D I really like Sirius and Harry.
xheartkreuzx chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
It breaks my heart that this is probably going to go unfinished. It really is a brilliant story.
heather.lund2 chapter 19 . 8/21/2017
This is one of my favourites! That cliffhanger though, if you have even another chapter thought out would love you forever aha
Paty S chapter 20 . 7/26/2017
Oh goody! Now Voldemort is here..sigh.
Great chapter