Reviews for Fortune Favours the Damned
Balthanon chapter 20 . 9/15
Interesting story so far- shame it stopped so long ago.
cookyc chapter 8 . 9/10
Oh wow what a great story
SusanL chapter 20 . 9/10
This is my favorite alternate dimension and I'm happy to have stumbled on to it.

The way I see it, they need Harry and Harry needs them. I hope you'll someday be in a place where you feel ready to post the rest. Best wishes - really.
Emerald Time chapter 20 . 8/23
AHHHHH! I- you- no- what!? You haven't updated since 2012?! /(O_O)\ NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please, please update! It's been 3 years! Please? Please with whip cream and a cherry on top?
josht1987 chapter 20 . 8/16
You NEED to finish this. This is one of the best alternate dimension stories on the site. I come back from time to time just to re read it.

thehereandnow33 chapter 20 . 7/31
Awwwww...update please!
mystiri1 chapter 20 . 6/29
I just want you to know I love this story, and will be following it to see if you do complete it - and that I also know from personal experience just how hard depression can hit the creative process. It always seems to me one of the more ironic and cruel aspects of depression that it can take away your enthusiasm and energy to do those things that make you feel happy. Just remember the most important thing is to take care of yourself!
you know i still come back and read this periodically even though it's not going anywhere. i just really like it.
brigid chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh! And you're a nerdfighter! Awesome!

I know somewhat what you're going through, and I know sometimes all you can do is ride it out. But I hope that you're doing alright and taking care of yourself.
brigid chapter 20 . 6/7
Excellent. Oooooooh, excellent. I was looking to read old favorites and stumbled across this story again. I like the direction you've taken it. Slightly insane Harry always made the most sense to me, after all he's been through. And you've somehow managed to make Sirius feel like both his old self and a new person entirely. Great job, I can't wait to read more.
shimotsuki11 chapter 20 . 4/27
What a fascinating idea for an AU - and I especially love your characterization, which manages to make all these people familiar, and yet not, just as they are for Harry.

It's heartbreaking to see Harry face these new versions of all the people he's loved and lost, who don't know him in this place (except for that resonance some of them have - from the soul-bond, apparently). But it's lovely to see new bonds grow, especially between Harry and Sirius. Although, Sirius has certainly gone and put them in very hot water just now (eek).
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 20 . 4/22
very good! Continue!
SiriusisLove chapter 20 . 4/7
i stumbled across your fan fiction and boy what a find! its really beautiful and thought out. your characters are really beautifully written too. why did you stop? please write more. i need closure :P
hunteresse chapter 20 . 3/22
Ah! This story is so good! An unbelievably tragic AU world for Harry to have come from; potentially much more gripping than canon, in my opinion. It's pretty impressive, how you managed to basically create a whole other AU world in just a chapter or so of this *other* other AU. Good grief. I glanced at your profile, and it seems like we might have a while to wait still before you are able to continue with this. I don't care; I'll happily wait. This is definitely going in my list of favorites. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that is!
Min.tea chapter 1 . 3/6
I really, really, really times infinity, love your story. Totally adore it, actually . Please make an update soon!
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »