Reviews for Phantom Diaries
Kat chapter 32 . 5/8
Thank you for writing a happy ending for Erik and Christine. Whenever I watch the show I feel like they should of ended up together
PhantomPhan1 chapter 32 . 9/29/2011
You should have this story posted on .com, a teen literature site made for teens. This so so BEAUTIFUL! You would be able to reach more people and could have it published.

*On a side-note, i was wondering if you could read and rate or comment some of my work on the site. My name is FallenAngel1 and a novel that i wrote would be named Forbidden. Don't have to but i would appreciate it so much.
PhantomPhan1 chapter 33 . 9/29/2011
The first book was AMAZING, i was so Euphoric when Christine still loved Erik despite his face, i mean it's just a face right? Why would anyone be appalled by a birth-defect? Those that do are shallow and self-conscious! Anyway, love the book despite the spelling errors. But what happened to Raoul? Hate him and hope he never comes back but still what happened to him?

PhantomPhan1 chapter 33 . 9/29/2011
This would actually be a good First book, how Christine dreams about Erik but later meets him, remembering him from her dream. And so on.
AngelxPhoenix chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
I loved it! I'm still amazed at how you can put a twist on the smallest details that change the course of the whole story (it's something I for one am terrible at). I don't have to tell you that I'm all for a happy ending for Erik and Christine, and I thought you did beautifully.

By the way, are you still planning on writing that sequel?
deletedon17thjan13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
oh wow i love this story so far, its brilliant, ive always wanted to read a story where christine didnt reject erik, ive always fet heartbroken that he didnt get her love and now to read this is like ...WOW (and also, ive always imagined that christine, erik and raoul are like bella, edward and jacob from twilight,wierd right?)

its really great!
Vampire456 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
please write more in this story thank you
aradiaeva chapter 32 . 2/7/2010
lovely fic...been on my list to read for a bit so glad i finally got around to it. Great original ideas on the diary entries and loved your changes to the way events happened
Katla chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I went to see Phantom tonight and I was wishing for a happier ending, and this story was exactly what I was looking for. It was so sweet and very satisfying. Thank for writing!
Edka chapter 32 . 10/17/2009
I really loved your story, the last chapter was my favourite one. Thanks for writing it!:)
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 33 . 8/16/2009
wow, ok, nice. Keep writing.

Oreal770 chapter 33 . 7/30/2009

um. great story :). relli loved it.

loved the characters, the way you presented it as a diary...

now where was I-?

oh yh... WHAT ON EARTH? (referring to the end bit) okay, completely confused. *now goes on a hunt to find sequel, where there may be ANSWERS*

:) well done, great story. LOVE erik! evil Raoul. grr :)
blueheron93 chapter 27 . 7/29/2009
Sweet chapter! :)

I hate Raoul.
doorwaytoparadise chapter 33 . 7/22/2009
from what I've read, this sounds very interesting, and I like where I think this might be going. I'll be sure to keep a lookout for it.
phantomlvr chapter 33 . 7/22/2009
I think it looks interesting. Dreams of Erik can never be a bad thing. lol ;)