Reviews for HPMAXBTVS
ActualTurtle3 chapter 9 . 2/10
Can't wait
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
This is a very good story enjoyed it very much hope you'll be able to get back to it sometime
Synn Nexus chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
... WOW! 0.0
Too much, this is too much awesome for my poor heart to handle xD
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Yo Tex! This is your typical storyline quality, aka great! But, you really need an edit on it. Dropped words and mistypes abound. Well, I gonna get back to readin your other also writtens...
odbod chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
we whant updates!
SilverLion80 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Wow. This was a VERY interesting take on the Halloween episode. I'll admit that I had some trouble following the story because of grammatical and spelling errors, but I pushed on through, and it's been worth it. I hope you can come back to this story and finish it up. You've piqued my interest. I'll keep an eye out, okay?
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awesome story so far.
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awesome crossover, cant think of much else to say right now though...
twistyguru chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
nice
Harry2 chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
If Spike, Dru, and The Judge are on the scene, working for Voldemort, then its time to call in some extra backup! I don't know if she is around in this timeline, but I can think of two women who they might want to get ahold of for extra help: Faith and Tara! Time to call in the Dark Slayer and the White/Scarlett

Witch!
vete chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
a bit sad when I read that you chose to make xander the punisher, No cool powers at all with that guy.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Very nice work! I like how you took 'that Halloween' and managed to fold Harry Potter, Marvel, and Buffy together. (I continue to be amazed at how adroitly you do that.) Taking a bunch of Marvel second-stringers (except for Wolverine) and imbuing the Trio and the Scoobies with their powers and mindsets is a very neat, and highly original, twist to the respective canons.

From what I remember of my comic collecting days, you've got the voices of the supers down; not to mention, the HP/Buffy voices as well.

I'd truly like to see more of this story, if you ever have the time to move it onto a front burner.
LordNemesis chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
O how I wish the author would update this story its great!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great story so far title could use work but a great story.
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Not exactly my type of fics, but good enough I guess. Though I'd imagine if Marvel heroes were real people they would behave a lot more professional and brutal, than here even considering tey're only merged.