Reviews for HPMAXBTVS
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
... WOW! 0.0
Too much, this is too much awesome for my poor heart to handle xD
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Yo Tex! This is your typical storyline quality, aka great! But, you really need an edit on it. Dropped words and mistypes abound. Well, I gonna get back to readin your other also writtens...
odbod chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
we whant updates!
SilverLion80 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Wow. This was a VERY interesting take on the Halloween episode. I'll admit that I had some trouble following the story because of grammatical and spelling errors, but I pushed on through, and it's been worth it. I hope you can come back to this story and finish it up. You've piqued my interest. I'll keep an eye out, okay?
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awesome story so far.
SeanHicks4 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awesome crossover, cant think of much else to say right now though...
twistyguru chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Harry2 chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
If Spike, Dru, and The Judge are on the scene, working for Voldemort, then its time to call in some extra backup! I don't know if she is around in this timeline, but I can think of two women who they might want to get ahold of for extra help: Faith and Tara! Time to call in the Dark Slayer and the White/Scarlett

vete chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
a bit sad when I read that you chose to make xander the punisher, No cool powers at all with that guy.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
Very nice work! I like how you took 'that Halloween' and managed to fold Harry Potter, Marvel, and Buffy together. (I continue to be amazed at how adroitly you do that.) Taking a bunch of Marvel second-stringers (except for Wolverine) and imbuing the Trio and the Scoobies with their powers and mindsets is a very neat, and highly original, twist to the respective canons.

From what I remember of my comic collecting days, you've got the voices of the supers down; not to mention, the HP/Buffy voices as well.

I'd truly like to see more of this story, if you ever have the time to move it onto a front burner.
LordNemesis chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
O how I wish the author would update this story its great!
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great story so far title could use work but a great story.
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Not exactly my type of fics, but good enough I guess. Though I'd imagine if Marvel heroes were real people they would behave a lot more professional and brutal, than here even considering tey're only merged.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
Sounds like Voldemort is scraping the bottom of the barrel to get help in his plan to take over the world. Might be time to call in some extra help to stop him and his supporters!
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Wow, this is an awesome fic. Real, I am truly full of awe in reading this fic my dear wookie from the great state of texas. Heh. This is both fun and funny while at the same time being serious and thought provoking, so, thanks for writing this,r really hope to see more on this soon, bye for now.