Reviews for Shattered
doctorsuez chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wow that chapter was absolutely amazing. I'm sure it must have been hard to write but it turned out great. There reactions and coversations were cry in character and realistic. I'm so glad you are writing this. It's nice to see a angsty fiv that's true to character on here right now and has a different angle to it.

I can't wait to read more.
Spooge13 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Wow...this is just...wow. Amazing. This is quite possibly the MOST angst-filled and heartbreaking story I've ever read. You've done such a wonderful job! I can't wait to see how it all plays out! :D
KristieM chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Ha! Half way through this chapter I started thinking that Angela needed to get involved and set a few things straight. I guess great minds think alike, huh ;)

Wonderful chapter!
bookwormlady chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
This was amazing! Very intense!
4everBooth chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I don't think I took a breathe reading through this chapter! Phew! I loved the way you written both Brennan and Booth in this story. Very true to how we see them in the series. They sometimes talk of the same things and feel the same things but both are also missing the point. Both of them scared of actually saying the words out loud, and you got that down to the T here. And you have real good 'flow' in the story and the dialogue. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Update soon, I'm really enjoying the story.
dreamer7231 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
This is an amazing story. I really love every chapter you have wrote.
NICOLEMARIE15 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
This was an amazing chapter.

I think it was one of the best ones yet!

This is turning out to be one of my favorite stories!

Update soon!
NCCJFAN chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Awesome! Great chapter...you really did a good job portraying feelings. Can't wait for an update!
BonesFan21 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I just found this story and love it! Please post more soon cause I am so excited for the next chapter. I love your writing style. :)

PMASAP!

Jess
HunryBones chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Hi Brainysmurf,

this is a REALLY intense story - I simply love it. The dialogue and the fight could not have been made better - Booth definitely tends to torture himself and Bones is as awkward at communicating her emotions as can be. I am really curious what will happen next - please do not keep us waiting long! BTW, don't you have some training in creative writing? I wouldn't be surprised...
av79 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
A very well thought out story so far. The two protagonists are very much in character. Loved the fact that even though both of them know why they are reacting to the same situation differently, they are unable to accept each others reactions.

On a side note, I would have loved to see Brennen kicking Booth's ass for being such an ass.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
leah66 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Good job! I cant wait to hear what Angela has to say!
eilien chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Words can not describe how much I loved this chapter! Exceptional work!
lady squint chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
OMG, great chapter. You even make me cry!

I can't wait to know what's going to say Angela.

Update soon!