Reviews for Shattered
TempeBooth134 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
I Know that on your profile you said that you would eventually get back to this story, and i know that after a while, a story gets even harder to finish. But i would really like to encourage you to finish it. I am a follower of all of your B/B stories, and think you are great, but i would really like to see this one continued!
adangeli chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
I've been keeping up with your work and I noticed a note on the author's page that said maybe, one day, you'd get back to this one. I understand how hard it is it get back into a story after a long time away (not to mention after finishing a large project) but this is a truely fabulous story and I'd love to see where you go with it. And I know I'm not alone in that. :)
A.Study.In.Plum chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
you really are onr of the best B/B angst/romance/drama writers on fan fiction. Again im crying here...jeez, but seriously this is amazing, and oyu should try to continue it if you can when you finish The Beauty and the Tragedy
I.Missy.Moo chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
I've just found this great little story...is it going to continue...I hope so...it's too good not to!
MadToLive chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Hey, while I am desperately awaiting an update on The Beauty and the Tragedy, I decicded to tell you how great this story is! I reread it recently (when I should have been doing howework, mind you) and I just have to say how captivating your style really is. I love your complete mastery of Brennan and Booth's character and dialogue. This is a very interesting scenario that you have written beautifully and I believe that the confrontations between the characters were directly spot on. I adore your angst and I truly hope that when you have the time and inspiration you will continue with this wonderful story. In the meantime...more B&T please?
Scarlet Housecarl chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Oh. My. God. This is really good, I mean really good... Update soon, I really love this story.

Bones Booth forever! Sangheili Warrior Girl out.
carpe-diem-1299 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
damn brainysmurf. your a freaking genius. two of your stories now are like in my top three to watch. everytime i go to my email im like okay fanfiction and names. damn no beauty and the tragedy or shattered. awseome writer. more please.
fornwalt chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I'm confused-is this the ending to this fic? It must be, since you haven't updated in a few months, and it sort of wraps up the idea, but there are still a lot of loose ends... If this is the end, would you consider an epilogue? ;)

Either way, awesome job. This fic is really good, but it's cool to see how much you've improved with the characterization over the last year when reading The Beauty and the Tragedy. Fantastic. :) Keep writing!

fornwalt

PS: Epilogue? :D
LAIsobel chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Hi there o)

I would gladly know how they are going to make it. Because they are going to make it o)

Pretty intense story... I am not really used to this point of view - the writing I mean... but it is good o)
jagglebells chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
I love this story, and am really sad that you haven't updated in so long. Maybe now that they're on the road to recovery you could focus on the romance part :) I hope you find time to update :)
Spelbound chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
This has had me tears from Booth's "speech" (God, I just want to hit him with something hard.) up to this point. It's so emotional! TTTT (Plus, listening to "Rain" by Patty Griffin on repeat probably haad something to do with it...)

Very well written and characterized! I really hope that you can update again sometime. I'll look forward to it!

-Spel
Nedra1212 chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I hope you're still working on this story! It's great so far! Thanks for writing! PPS!
iluvpotter1226 chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
the booth/brennan confrontation was awesome but i absolutely loved the booth/angela part! i completely agree that angelawould be the one to make booth see the parts of brennan that only angela knows. i sure hope you continue this story because i can honestly say it's one of the most well written stories i've read. keep up the good work, and i hope you update soon!

p.s. i was just wondering, but are you going to incorporate booth's gambling into this story at all? just a thought.
daisy07 chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I've just read this story in one sitting and loved it! It is such a moveing snd emotional narrative and your characters are so true to the show. The confrontation in the last chapter was just so beautifully written. I notice that you haven't managed to update in a while and I really hope that you can manage to complete it eventually.
Unrememorable chapter 7 . 8/27/2009