Reviews for Picking up the pieces
marykent chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
I just read this story for a second time, its an excellent piece of fanfiction. I love the development of House's character and how he develops a sense of completion with treating people's basic needs. And it contrasts so much with his resistance to treating clinic patients, yet it is totally appropriate for his character here. And I felt so bad when House wanted to treat the kid bleeding in the yard but the guards pulled him back. This story is an incredible example of how characters can evolve in so many different ways through fanfiction. Great story.
RSL-WilsonFangirl chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
Wow...I just read this entire story in one setting and it was the saddest yet most realistic fanfic I've ever read. It didn't have that cliche happy ending where he ends up w/ Cuddy or Wilson ;) and everything falls into place. It made me pretty sad, especially when he was getting beat up and losing his pride in prison. But the ending moment w/ Wilson was good :)
ollixanna chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
It's such a beautiful ending... I loved this story. House and Wilson's friendship is unbreakable. I loved that their reintroduction involved Wilson paying another fine thanks to House. Naming the cat Jimmy was a nice touch!
houselover1 chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
I loved your story so much! I am sad to see it end, but what a great and happy ending it was! You are a very talented writer, and I must say thank you for writing this wonderful fan fic. I really enjoyed reading it. I also really enjoyed the last line of the story. What a way to end it! You really are talented. I am happy that I got to have the enjoyment of reading such a great story! Good luck on writing any other stories you start, and again, THANK YOU!
halogurl10 chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
aw, its over already. :(

great story. i loved the ending; it was perfect.

i just knew wilson couldn't, wouldn't get rid of house's beloved piano.
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Haha! OMG! I absolutely *love* this story! You did such an amazing job, it was fantastic! Love Wilson! And the way you had them meet on the bus and ther round-about conversation was awesome. Haha. Oh, and the piano and check and Cuddy visiting, and just the way you wrote this story was fabulous. Well done.
LegendaryHighFive chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
hahha i lvoe it! great story!i love how you made the last line so funny!

“Did I ever tell you about the picture Cuddy sent me once?”
Bonomania chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter and awesome fic. I enjoyed it the entire way through. (High five for the happy ending).

It couldn't have ended better than this.

houselover1 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Both of these chapters were fantastic updates! I loved them. I am so happy that House is finally out of prison! I was excited to see that you had updated. I can't wait to read your next update! Good luck on writing it and coming up with ideas!
i luv ewansmile chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Haha. At first I was mad at Cuddy for her reaction but she didn't know any better, she's stuck in her ways, she hasn't change but he has. Really enjoyed this chapter, the store owner taking up for House,even though he was just calling it like he sees it. Love it. Awesome story. Excited for more.
i luv ewansmile chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
Ah! Loved this chapter! Enjoyed the banter between House and his guard. Then him working and feeling like one of those doctors without borders. Love how you still have him working and that Cuddy remembered him and sent him his cane. And Wilson...I wonder what will happen if he does find him. Awesome chapter! Thanks!
LegendaryHighFive chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
aww! ! house is turning into a softy ! i love it write more!
Bonomania chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
I love this! Great chapter. Yaay! He wants to speak to Wilson.

I hope Chambers doesn't find out about the practice.
numbuh777 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very nice, very nice. You've even captured the "essence" of House. Keep going.

- Numbuh7