Reviews for the party
Twi-madkat18 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
i think jasper should catch them at it when he feels all the lust lol and then in a different chapter emmett should catch them lmao! keep up the great work, ur doing an amaizing job and cant wait for more chapters ;D 3
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
If you are still looking for an idea for them getting caught in the act. Not school - thay can get expelled. Not Carlie - He would want to kill Edward. The brothers would tease too much. But Carlisle and/or Esme! I can see them trying to sit them down and give them ADVICE and precautionary information. How embarassing for Edward advice from Mom and Dad and for poor Bella - who would be constantly imitating a tomato.

This was the best ! I have it in my fav. Gotta read these again. Gosh, that classroom scene! both of them. You Rock!
Cullens Darlin chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Fun story great lemons! Hey Bella needs to brag to Jessica or out itty bitty Mike! Maybe she should see them checking out at the drug store with the Magnum box
Edward222 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
absolutely delicious ;)
Recco101 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
loved it
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
now thats why science was always my favorite subject... WOW !
SmofiiCullen chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
really good so far!

keep on goingg

x
WildCat01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG! I loved how Edward, Jasper, and Emmett were the ones laughing at Bella, Ang, and Jess in the store! To funny!
clermont82 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh that was great... i couldnt stop laughing when i realised it was the cullen boys in the shop lol that was so funny, loved this chapter.
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Great story so far, looking forward to the rest : )
karla1980 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
love it love it hun
outofmytree chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Bath sex joy!

I loved this chapter - Alice was wonderful in it- always thinking ahead and being prepared for any eventuality! Like the ultimate girl scout!

Just a small thing - you've left one of your Beta's notes in the chapter (after the first paragraph) but it doesn't really matter because this chapter was fantastic!
outofmytree chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I was looking for something to take my mind off my writer's block and this sounded intriguing - oh, how I love it when I am right. I loved this. The condom buying scene was hilarious on both Bella and Edward's sides.

And the smut at the end - fantastic. Edward as a fireman? Nice. And Jasper as Santa - oh, I'd sit on his knee anytime!

Am going to read the rest of your stories now - my story can wait!
FrostedCullen chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I have read this like 6 times... and I love it more now than then :)

And it is a pleasure love xx