Reviews for Ellipsis
the bird of the chapel chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
I love the way you portray Ranulf. There's really a lot of "show than tell" going on around him. Duty-bound like a soldier, but doesn't have that strict or serious knight about him.
the bird of the chapel chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Late to being early. Yep that's a thing.
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
...things escalated really too quickly lol. Threw the reveal out of there too prematurely.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ahhh enjoyed reading this convo yes. Better keep reading.
TessoMesso chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
omg! Finnished! wow congrats on another great chapter, icant wait to see what happens next!
TessoMesso chapter 21 . 9/28/2010
OMG! L'Archel! I loved her character in Sacred Stones, so up-beat and driven by justice. Nice chapter once again (_) still reading it thought, but i adore it so far
TessoMesso chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
Chapter 15:

Your Highness! Awesome! Amazing chapter once again (_)
TessoMesso chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Omg, chapter 9 and so far so good. I love it!
O chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Noo, you have to upload another cap of this amazing fic!

i'm dying for know what's happens next!(sorry for my english xD)
SatoshiKyu chapter 15 . 5/15/2010
Actually, in canon, the black dragon king is over a thousand years old. And he barely looks 40.
tofurterzian chapter 22 . 1/31/2010
I do so dearly hope that you have not abandoned this fic, and have indeed only been waiting for the review count to go up. If that is the case, I will go back and review every single chapter

In any case, I found it amusing and slightly disturbing that Ike picked up on Sanaki's (not so)subtleties (the underlying test/humor) when soren did not (though he did come to understand the testing bit). I was further confused by her apparent humor. She seemed most willing to go through with what she was saying (which seemed all the more serious when Sephiran came in to protest and plead on their behalf), yet she was joking/jerking their chain? Was Sephiran just playing along/playng it safe? Very amusing to read, but I'm afraid I didn't quite follow the characters' mindsets and developments in this chapter.

That said, I have enjoyed this story, and hope you will still find it within yourself to complete it. :)
tofurterzian chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
::raises hand::

i gotsed trickeded... :(
Irwein chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
Heh, for some reason I've always wanted a PoR!Sanaki confronting Soren xD The battle of the cynists (does that word even exist?) begins!

Anyway, I've enjoyed your story so far. (Although I wished theere would be some more interaction between Kurth and Soren... But then again, I might be the weird one with a fetish on Kurth D: ) I do hope you update sometime soon~!
shions chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
Aw, they held hands! Ehehe, I love Sanaki. She rocks socks. :3 I love this story!
Just Reading chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
Wow...I totally didn't pick up on that prisoner being Sephiran. XP BUT OH NOES! IKE'S BLUNTNESS WILL BE HIS DOM! -sigh- And now there's no more chapters left...I have to wait like the rest of the world. :( It's ok, it's worth it! Can't wait for the next update!