Reviews for Hikigane
singlemoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Oh my, I have fallen in love with this pairing.
And great fic, I have such a sweet time reading it. xD
Yumenekochi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is my favorite one-shot fic of yuya and hotaru!
So sad this one is only one-shot..
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I think I already reviewed once, I'm not sure. But I love the... passion or feelings that explode inside me when I read this passage you wrote. I come back often too look at parts I really like and from there try to recreate scenes for my own stories that will move the readers.

I applaud your great and awesome writing skills.

KayBeth13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
No joke, I thin this is the best SDK story I've ever read! I absolutely loved it- yuya/Hotaru are such a fantastic couple! Please continue this story :)
Toreh chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this! I agree, alternate pairings aren't explored enough. I love all the characters xD I'd love to see a short epilogue or somthing to see what happens after this. but anyway You did an excellent job!
Inorganic One chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I am a KyoxYuya fan as well but when I come across such well written fanfiction such as this I can't help but believe other pairing out there work too. :) Thanks for exploring this pairing.

Asmodel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Just a review to tell how damn right I think you are in exploring uncommon pairings !

Kyo/Yuya are nice but Hotaru/Yuya or even Akira/Yuya are underestimated.

Thank you for this nice piece of FF :)
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i liked your story. I thought it was great and well written. And you're right about alternate pairings for Yuya. I like the pairing of Hotaru and Yuya. I do like kyo and yuya, but Hotaru and yuya are great too. _
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
He was very thorough and well done, and I love YuyaxHotaru is my partner's favorite manga. I like the way that Hotaru was wonderfully IC, because it is a really hard to write and more if it is a match. Moreover, although the lemon was very explicit that was all deep, intense and sensual, vulgar or anything like that.

The last sentence of Hotaru is so him LoL

D4rkD4wn chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Nicely done! That was just deep enough to not make me feel like a perv for reading. Well actually... whatever it's was very well written and bless you for your grasp of the english language!
Jyurian chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, sweet baby Kyo, that was deliciously naughty. ;]

I'm a fan of Hotaru/Yuya and Akira/Yuya as well, but I think this site has a total of like, ten fanfics, between the two fandoms. D

Hotaru is...I don't even know how to describe him in this other than straight-up YUMMY. Lord.

This was amazing. I think I might have to come back and read it a few more times. Whenever I'm in need of a naughty read.

Thanks for writing!
SilverRedBlossom331 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
YES! A HotaruxYuya fic! Do you have any idea how much I love you right now? I damn adore you! XD And it was good, correctly written, hot and delicious lemon at that. You just made my whole day.

Ja ne!
Mister Sunday chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
haha. What did we just do? ;)

Hotaru's priceless 3
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
WOW. reading this made me feel wow/interesting because i never saw Hotaro and Yuya. It's very interesting and I WISH i knew if Kyo and the others caught them. Shinrei will be pissed. lol. WOW. WOW.