Reviews for Going Home
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much. Lovely read!
CRMediaGal chapter 28 . 7/29
What an overall lovely story! Severus's relationship with Samantha was something truly special, both aiding and, at the same time, not hindering the specialty that is Severus and Hermione's own relationship. It was a treat to see all three of them get the HEA they deserve. Thanks for sharing!
CRMediaGal chapter 25 . 7/29
Awww that was too sweet! Nothing like an endearing little tot to knock some sense into the grumpy bastard. :)
CRMediaGal chapter 22 . 7/29
I must confess that it feels odd that Hermione would go to her mother for love advice if she's not remotely interested in letting the woman back into her life. I mean, any of the other HP characters you've depicted in this story seem much more suited to the company she might turn to for this kind of advice. Heck, even Fleur would make sense since she babysits Samantha and she and Hermione are friendly. Hermione's made it pretty clear throughout this story that she doesn't care for her parents, which I've admittedly wrestled with since the very start, and then her mother really, really tries (again) in this chapter and Hermione just keeps shutting her out, even after seeking the woman out in the middle of the night for a chat. It feels a little too cold and discomforting to me, but that's my only qualm here...

As for our confused lovebirds, I hope they seek each other out soon. I feel badly for both of them, and poor Severus needs to stop beating himself up. I fear Samantha will otherwise be really hurt and put out by his reluctance to come around, and she's too young to go through that. Their whole dynamic has been a wonderful, blossoming relationship to read.
CRMediaGal chapter 15 . 7/29
I've really been enjoying this story so far. :) I have to especially point how wonderful of a little OC Samantha is. Unlike a few of the stories I've read where Hermione (and/or Severus) has a child, Samantha's such a well-rounded and well 'fleshed out' character; it's really refreshing to read. And I adore all of hers and Severus's scenes together. Severus in father figure mode/role is my absolute favorite. :)

My only confusion to this point is the scene at the Grangers in this chapter. To be honest, and just to offer some constructive criticism, which I hope you won't mind, it seems really out of character for Hermione's father to suddenly start calling Severus a 'freak', refer to his daughter and her kind as not normal, and to lose his temper like that after sobbing all over her during their last encounter. You portrayed him as being a lot more genuine and happier to see his daughter than Mrs Granger, so this sudden shift in behavior and personality just...doesn't make sense to me. It sort of feels like drama for the sake of drama.

Will continue on reading as the end of this chapter, in which Samantha asked Severus to be her daddy, totally melted my heart.
This was great. Adorable and made me cry thank you :)
AiymaSnikies chapter 28 . 4/2
Great story
Interesting but Hermione and the Gang would graduate in 1998 not 1997 since Sept 1997-June 1998 would have been her Seventh year should Deathly Hallows be ignored.
AiymaSnikies chapter 5 . 4/1
Why do I get the feeling all hell is gonna break loose?
AiymaSnikies chapter 4 . 4/1
I'm kinda confused now
AiymaSnikies chapter 3 . 4/1
Um way does OOC
AiymaSnikies chapter 2 . 4/1
I wonder what's in the box? Lol
AiymaSnikies chapter 1 . 4/1
Excuse me what does A mean?
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 3/21
awwww her plea almost make cry like a little girl
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 3/21
I think its cute that the first person snape told was remus