Reviews for Going Home
justaislinn chapter 14 . 7/16
Halloween is almost exclusively an American holiday, and we're pretty much the only country that does trick or treat.
I know hogwarts celebrates Halloween bc magical holiday, but it'd be rare to see a muggle village doing Halloween trick or treat. I think they just do costumes and parties and stuff more often than not.
Write on:)
mary lou chapter 17 . 7/15
I think the irony of Severus going to Remus with his concerns is great, since they both had similar situations.
Slytherin251 chapter 28 . 6/20
enjoyed this
twinningbigtime chapter 28 . 5/6
Adored the story but terribly upset at the misguided "sequel up" post in the title that has been abandoned :(
aimeejessup4211 chapter 27 . 1/16
qa
Icanbeaduck chapter 28 . 12/24/2015
I have read this several times and it is still a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
So far I'm loving this story!
Chrisstars1 chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
Absolutely lovely
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
She seems as precocious as my Bella!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Wow love this so much _
tsuki-shiroi chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
jajaja poor hermione, but jummm i like the change he has with the girl you know...
Nadiafarjana chapter 28 . 9/23/2015
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 28 . 8/5/2015
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much. Lovely read!
CRMediaGal chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
What an overall lovely story! Severus's relationship with Samantha was something truly special, both aiding and, at the same time, not hindering the specialty that is Severus and Hermione's own relationship. It was a treat to see all three of them get the HEA they deserve. Thanks for sharing!
CRMediaGal chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Awww that was too sweet! Nothing like an endearing little tot to knock some sense into the grumpy bastard. :)