Reviews for Going Home
FlamesInMyHeart chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
wow... I LOVE this story, I have actually started shipping Snape and Hermione because of it.
Perry Downing chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
Lovely story!
riskeybusiness chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
Enjoyed it!
sweett90049 chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Amazing fic! I could not stop reading it. Its very well written. Now one of my favorites! I will be reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
I'm loving it so far, the story line is unique and your writing is stunning. Most stories about Hermione coming back with a kid involve her and Sev getting together her 7th year but this is unheard of and I love it :) it's already bookmarked in my phone so I can reread it forever haha :)
Pekoding chapter 28 . 4/16/2014
You're story is really amazing, I loved it thank you. There's just a little thing about Hermione mum's name. I don't know how it works in your country but in France, " Jean" is for male. The female one is " Jeanne ". Thank you again for your fic
drasticactions chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
hmm the idea is interesting, but I do find it a bit weird that they'd be building furniture at hogwarts, I got the impression that furniture was provided for the teachers, like how they were for the students. That makes it a little hard to get into. And the refrigerator part too, I feel that it breaks the immersion.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/3/2014
Cute story...I really enjoyed reading it!
Meowmeow3 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
So cuuute
mysinger chapter 28 . 10/27/2013
Loved this story! I'm sorry to see it end but I will be reading it again sometime soon. I look forward to the sequel. Thank you.
XxDark ArchangelxX chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
Wow...I loved this
mysinger chapter 26 . 10/26/2013
Great chapter! I've really enjoyed Remus in this story. He makes an excellent foil for Severus, and adds some humor to the situation. The scenes between Severus and Hermione in the library and Severus and Samantha were amazing. Well done!
mysinger chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Good chapter. I liked how Hermione dealt with her past. I didn't connect her preference for doing things without magic to the fact that magic was used in her attack. I hope Severus finds the courage to deal with his past as well, not that years of abuse is an easy thing to rise above. Good for Minerva! I really like her in this story.
mysinger chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Another good chapter. I really like Molly's relationship with Hermione in this story. So many fanfics ignore the warm-hearted Molly that welcomed both Harry and Hermione into her home and her heart. The Mrs. Weasley of canon would have "adopted" Hermione after the attack just as yours has done. Well done!
mysinger chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
This is a fantastic story! I loved that Severus charmed their gifts so he would know if they needed him. So sweet and very appropriate after what Hermione has been through. I also liked what he did to Ron :)
Well done!