Reviews for No Excuse
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The End? No way! There has to be more of this story, right? I loved the banter between Aragorn and Legolas...I hope there's a sequel to this, cause I want more! :)
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
aw poor little Estel he is always getting hurt (laugh) lol opes sorry i should not be laughing but he is always either bleeding or in the healing wards lol loved the story lol
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is really good. I loved the whole thing. Please read and review my stories.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I read this at Teitho and liked it. Aragorn's pain was very vividly described and it was easy to feel it. Poor Legolas will probably need some time to forgive himself!

I only wish you had made the ending longer - a longer conversation between the friends and a chance for them both to feel better. But I know that when you write for Teitho, time is always pressing, so it's not always possible to write as much as you want.

Thanks for an enjoyable story!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Telcontar187 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is such a great, well-written story! It brought tears in my eyes!
Mirach chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I knew this story is yours in Teitho ;) I liked it very much! Maybe because I could imagine some things very vividly, having experienced them myself. For example I broke my right wrist a year ago and I had to take a long pause from fencing. I tried to wield the sword left-handed, but it feels really awkward - especially the coordination with legs.

And a few weeks ago, actually just in the day when I read the story, :) I broke my nose. I put on a brave face with the expression "It's nothing" (Hm, why does it remind me on a certain ranger? :) but those tears of pain betrayed me, they simly flow on their own and you can't do anything about it.

In you story you made me again feel every blow that Aragorn received and the relief when he was saved. That's what I like! I think you could write a second chapter for this story. With such blood loss, Aragorn is still not out of danger. You should heal him ;) And Legolas must feel very guilty and accuse himself right now. Won't you give him a chance to feel better?